Bounty Hunter vs Mismatched Empire

ChillyCanuck
11 posts Member
edited January 2017
Lvl 59 f2p player, I was farming a Droid team for quite a while and have Hk,JE,B2,88 and 86 as my current arena team. All 5* or higher (except b2 and Je) with gear 7 or 8. I have recently stopped working in droids and started with bounty hunters because I was hearing alot of hype about how they may be getting some buffs and could become viable, plus I wanted a more unique team than the common meta and past metas. My bounty/scoundrel team ended up being Boba, cade bane, Lando and ig88 at 5*, with greedo at 4*, all gear 7. I was planning on farming this team or a variation of it for arena... but I have also had my eye on a empire/sith Frankenstein team. Thinking vader,kylo,sid, then maybe krennic or death trooper if I can get my hands on them. What would be my best route? Keep up bounty hunters or farm an empire Frankenstein team? What could I make as an empire team without palp?
Thanks for any advice

Replies

• Options
    Bounty hunters, they all count as scoundrels which help in the hiests which give a ton of money and are used in crit chance mod challenges, for an empire team you need either palp which requires a full 7* rebel team, Vader with a zeta which you can't get until lv80+, or maul's zeta for the sith part but he's a hard farm as it is. Stick with the scoundrels and if possible grab Dengar
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Bounty hunters, they all count as scoundrels which help in the hiests which give a ton of money and are used in crit chance mod challenges, for an empire team you need either palp which requires a full 7* rebel team, Vader with a zeta which you can't get until lv80+, or maul's zeta for the sith part but he's a hard farm as it is. Stick with the scoundrels and if possible grab Dengar

Thanks, I do have Dengar but he's only two star and the farm is going to be very long. Same with Zam only low star but I won't be able to farm her. I'll stick with the bounty hunters until I progress further
  • Options
    Lvl 59 f2p player
    All 5* or higher (except b2 and Je) with gear 7 or 8

Ummmm... Am I right in asking is it even possible to get gear 8 at that level? Like my Fives is Gear 7 at level 59 and he has a gear that I can't give him until level 63
  • Options

Ummmm... Am I right in asking is it even possible to get gear 8 at that level? Like my Fives is Gear 7 at level 59 and he has a gear that I can't give him until level 63[/quote]

Oops that's supposed to be a 69 not a 59