New Sith (?) speculation. Event?

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
Someone in my guild is prognosticating that the new sith (?) will be released in a palp like event. Another "Extremely Rare" event would make a lot of sense considering they just announced the Palp event is going to be a regular occurance now. What if they released this new sith (?) with an event that required 5 sith. Considering there are now 6 in the game and 5 of them they are all "farmable", it would make sense to have a sith event. I for one would be welcome this. If this is the case, would you be ready?
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Options
    I would be for it. I do have every sith so far, however a few of them need a lot of work.
  • Options
    Me and my guild think the same. I've been hoarding arena tokens for a week A so so if it is a sith event, I can splurge and get savage up ton5*, which should be enough for an unlock.
    Would be nice to dust of ol'dooku for this event lol
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Me and my guild think the same. I've been hoarding arena tokens for a week A so so if it is a sith event, I can splurge and get savage up ton5*, which should be enough for an unlock.
    Would be nice to dust of ol'dooku for this event lol

Agreed! I mean Palp and Vader are common but Sid and Maul are just starting to get more attention for their Zeta abilities. Dooku/Savage sit unused. It would be good to need to use them or at least one of them for something again. At least savage since he was never really part of the meta.
  • Options
    They should give us a 2-5 week heads up prior to the event so people who don't have sith can at least get to work
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    That is what they did for Palp right? 2-3 weeks the first time?
  • Options
    If it's end of Feb I maybe able to get both sid and savage to 6*