Looking For a small merger (GroupMe for chat), Guardians of Corruscant

Hi, My guild, Guardians of Corruscant, could use an infusion of talent so that we can move on to the HAAT raid. We have around 30-35 good members who are active and signed up for our GroupMe chat room. We can easily complete the T7 Rancor in an hour or less if we wanted to, however, we intentionally slow it down to allow for more guild participation, and rewards. The normal AAT takes us anywhere from 2-3 days depending on interest.

What I'm ideally looking for is a merger of some sort. I think that the top 25 from our guild and the top 25 from another GroupMe using guild, could easily combine to form a heroic tank capable group.

Which guild would be the 'Mother' guild, how many officers each group would get, and all the other particulars are easily negotiated.

We are very fond of GroupMe as our chat app, and aren't really looking to change that. I know there are other guilds out there in similar positions, so let's help each other out.

Please PM me with any offers, details, questions, insults, or even if you are an individual player or small group of players looking to join an ascending guild.

Replies