Dark side February, Light side March?

With the Empire meta glooming over us in Febuary, will we be getting a light side March to bring balance??

Ideas: Mace buff, ima gundi zeta, jedi luke etc

Replies

• Options
    Hmm? February is Empire. Light side rebels are already very strong.
  • Options
    Doubt it... if Krennic and DT are going to be partial P2P (to max) I can't see the game switching focus so soon afterwards, maybe in 3 months or so.

In all seriousness I imagine Jedi/Bespin Luke will come along in August (got trolled with Chewie shards at Christmas didn't we?)
  • Options
    VoodooKing wrote: »
    Hmm? February is Empire. Light side rebels are already very strong.

Definately no more rebels, but jedi and republic would be good
  • Options
    I hope there's as much of an influx of Dark Side as there has been with Rebels these past few MONTHS.
    Dark Side are severely overwhelmed.
    I believe it is time for a shift in presence.
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    Options
    LS has been overly represented since the launch of the game, we get a month or 2 of DS love finally and people are already complaining?..
  • Options
    Jevon wrote: »
    LS has been overly represented since the launch of the game, we get a month or 2 of DS love finally and people are already complaining?..

I agree. Light side is already way too powerful with all the rebels and jedi, compared to dark side
  • Options
    I hope so. I'm desperate for Jedi Luke, one of my favorite characters. Been waiting him for so long. I think most star wars fans love him too. He's already in the game and can't understand why they don't let players to play with him. And also Padme and Rebel Chewbecca would be a good addition.
  • Options
    I want a few more months of Dark Side, then switch to a mix of both. More clones, more First Order, more niche groups (Tusken, Nightsisters, etc), more Sith, and more legends characters. Basically, just give us more options to build faction-based teams, and give us awesome Old Republic toons.
  • Options
    We just came off like three months of rebels... Let those of us that want ds have a little fun.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Options
    March will be central side caracters. Characters that live on Central park
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    No, It's been light side October through January
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    March will be sith. The dark side will still be rising, as the teased a new Sith Lord at the end of the newsletter
  • Options
    As much as I love Rebels on the darkside, all the focus lately has been overkill, I'm all for focus on the darkside for a change. In all honesty the only light side I want to see on the next couple months is Jedi Knight Luke and reworks to Chewy, Old Luke and Leia. I think it's a guarantee though that they'll release new trilogy Luke, Leia & Chewy when episode 8 drops (the fact old man Han died in TFA and they haven't released a toon of him yet it ridiculous)
  • Options
    As much as I love Rebels on the darkside, all the focus lately has been overkill, I'm all for focus on the darkside for a change. In all honesty the only light side I want to see on the next couple months is Jedi Knight Luke and reworks to Chewy, Old Luke and Leia. I think it's a guarantee though that they'll release new trilogy Luke, Leia & Chewy when episode 8 drops (the fact old man Han died in TFA and they haven't released a toon of him yet it ridiculous)

Ridiculous? What would his power be? Hides map on outer rim planet for years-takes to long and lose your turn. Die-basically die. We know nothing about that old man. We should have maz before him
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    We need not a lite side march. We need neutral (non force users) march. Meaning bounty hunters, night sisters, coruscant police, Jawas, and certanly Gammorean guard (cause he is cute).
  • Options
    March will be central side caracters. Characters that live on Central park

Bum's & Tramp's ?

I choose the Red Pill.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes February is Empire, and I'm thinking Sith towards the middle and end, but we have a lot more dark factions than just them. March could be Separatist month, for more Droids and rework for Magna Guard. Then a month or two of the more miscellaneous Dark factions like Nightsisters, scoundrels, and even Tuskans.

We had at least three months in the light, now let's have three months in Dark. Even after the Dark months, I'd prefer more Republic and Ewoks over more Jedi and Rebels.
    Post edited by War on
  • Options
    Do you guys seriously believe they will change the meta on a monthly basis? Seriously? It takes non-whales like 2 months to catch up with the meta, if not longer (probably longer). So if Empire will be meta now, expect it to be meta for the next 3 months. AT LEAST.
  • Masteree
    44 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It will be Droids.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Errtai wrote: »
    Do you guys seriously believe they will change the meta on a monthly basis? Seriously? It takes non-whales like 2 months to catch up with the meta, if not longer (probably longer). So if Empire will be meta now, expect it to be meta for the next 3 months. AT LEAST.

As much as I would love an Empire meta for 3 months, I don't see it happening. I see a mix of Dark Side metas happening; Empire, Sith, Separatist, Scoundrels, maybe even Nightsisters, but not three months dedicated to Empire. We've gotten hints of Sith and Separatist meta coming anyhow, so three months of Empire wouldn't make sense.

We've actually reached an interesting point of the game where there isn't just one meta, not even speed if your squad is built right. So they could have upcoming months dedicated to specific factions, featuring new characters and a rework of its worst character or two.

Non-whales won't have the benefit of acquiring every month's meta, but they can still farm their preferred meta. Besides you don't need to have every meta, just one to base your arena team on. I certainly won't be trying to get every month's meta, although to be fair I've ran Empire since day one.
  • Options
    June 21 should be light side longest day lol
    Lost in the 20th century