Problem with ally support

Hi, Yesterday I get a new ally with zQGJ. I would like to use it for ally support on LS-9A and B but every time I try to do it, I don't have choise and can't select his caracter. I reduce my Ally liste to 12/50 in order to increase the probability to make him appear in the list of ally support but after more than 50 try it never gone.
What is the mater ? Did I do something wrong ? Is there any delay on validation ally ?
Thanks for help.

If any other player with zQGJ would like to share with me his ally code in private message (I have Zeta Vador), you're welcome !

Replies

• Options
    Yeh.. Get back into cantina and then try again
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I believe they are only available IF they themselves have cleared that node... maybe that particular ally hasnt yet
  • Options
    From what i've seen so far, it appears there is a cooldown on the borrowed guys.

i.e: you just used his zQGJ, then you have to wait some time before he appears again in that list. (couple hours from what i can tell)
  • Options
    CoReTeX wrote: »
    From what i've seen so far, it appears there is a cooldown on the borrowed guys.

i.e: you just used his zQGJ, then you have to wait some time before he appears again in that list. (couple hours from what i can tell)

Yes I already observe this but I this specific case, I never use yet so... :-(
  • Shade_Thanewulf
    229 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Has he, (your ally), put zQG as leader in his LS battles? If he has someone else as lead you won't ever see him. He has to put him lead and then fight a LS battle to set it as the borrowed ally. In other words you may have a zQG ally from arena, but that doesn't necessarily mean he will be in your ally list in other game areas. It's separate for each game mode.
  • Options

Finaly, I got it (one time) for cantina battle but never for LS battle...
    Saraleb wrote: »
    I believe they are only available IF they themselves have cleared that node... maybe that particular ally hasnt yet

I'm sur this is false because I have the choise of many guild ally and no one of them as finish this LS-9A.

I really don't understand...
  • Options
    Has he, (your ally), put zQG as leader in his LS battles? If he has someone else as lead you won't ever see him. He has to put him lead and then fight a LS battle to set it as the borrowed ally. In other words you may have a zQG ally from arena, but that doesn't necessarily mean he will be in your ally list in other game areas. It's separate for each game mode.

This - the one you can borrow is always the last Leader he used in that section (i.e Lightside / Darkside etc.)
    If he changed it for some reason, it won't appear again unless he uses him again. The fact that you found him in Cantina just means, that he used him there as leader on his last fight.
  • Options
    Try doing a lower level node with your own qgj as lead.
    Worked for me. I'd been refreshing allies the same as you for an hour nearly. Even exhausting all my other allies. This worked.

Please confirm of it works for you as it may help others
  • Options
    WR4TH0R wrote: »
    Try doing a lower level node with your own qgj as lead.
    Worked for me. I'd been refreshing allies the same as you for an hour nearly. Even exhausting all my other allies. This worked.

Please confirm of it works for you as it may help others

Sorry but it doesn't work for me... :-(
    CoReTeX wrote: »

This - the one you can borrow is always the last Leader he used in that section (i.e Lightside / Darkside etc.)
    If he changed it for some reason, it won't appear again unless he uses him again. The fact that you found him in Cantina just means, that he used him there as leader on his last fight.

The problem is that I never have the choise to use his toon, even if it isn't zQGJ !
  • Options
    Is QGJ already in your light side team?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Ajunta
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have deleted QGJ from my LS team and now, I can choose guild ally that have (not zeta) QGJ but still not the new ally with it...