Krennic Shards and Death Trooper Shards

AwakenedOne1
4 posts Member
edited January 2017
First off, anyone having trouble with the tier Iv for krennic event? I am having the hardest time trying to beat this tier. The team I'm using is 7* Lumi as lead (lvl 81, g9), 7* windu (lvl 81, g9), Palpatine 5* (lvl 80, g8), 7* Ackbar (lvl 70, g7), 7* QGJ (lvl 70, g7) and of course Krennic.

Secondly, there is another event that allows you to unlock shards for krennic, but I REALLY want to go ahead and get all shards from the 1st event, but I can't cause I keep dying -_- also will I still be able to unlock him with the future events coming up?? I mean I have 15/50 shards and I really want these toons! Plz help me!! Tips, anything to help!! Highly appreciated! :smiley:

Replies

• Appo2619
    72 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    First off, anyone having trouble with the tier Iv for krennic event? I am having the hardest time trying to beat this tier. The team I'm using is 7* Lumi as lead (lvl 81, g9), 7* windu (lvl 81, g9), Palpatine 5* (lvl 80, g8), 7* Ackbar (lvl 70, g7), 7* QGJ (lvl 70, g7) and of course Krennic.

Secondly, there is another event that allows you to unlock shards for krennic, but I REALLY want to go ahead and get all shards from the 1st event, but I can't cause I keep dying -_- also will I still be able to unlock him with the future events coming up?? I mean I have 15/50 shards and I really want these toons! Plz help me!! Tips, anything to help!! Highly appreciated! :smiley:

I was able to beat the final tier with Vader/Emperor/Biggs/Wedge/Qui Gon/(Krennic) All toons are 7* Gear 9 :) I would recommend a taunter... I used krennic to stun wedge and the than I killed the rest. At the last stage stunned everyone with emperor
    I think you are able to unlock him-Next event is the deathtrooper event(DT shards), next is a krennic event and the last event is also a krennic event(you have to beat Krennic and Deathtrooper)