I have had it with challenge gear as raid rewards

Another AAT raid payout, the 5th straight one with challenge gear as a reward.

I know there is a lot of threads on this but unless CG hears the dissenting voices I fear nothing will get done. I can handle low drop rates. I can handle the gear backlog. I can handle the "OP" toons that people cry nerf for but challenge rewards as raid rewards, for me, is the biggest source of anger and frustration in this game.

No one wants this CG. Give the players something they actually want which is useful rewards people can actually use.

/rant

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1 million
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mk 10 please. +1. It pops up once a week for 1250 crystals ouch. Can't farm players with gear costing so much. This game is almost too much effort to crawl an inch. Farming Imperial Tie pilot for a month. Lucky to get 5 shards a day. Drop rates are garbage. Farming 9a gear. Lucky to get 1 per refill.

(Poor drop rates, unusable toons (Tarkin, Koth, Dengar, etc) , too many issues with GW. Sours players also. GW should be easy the first 8. Not bumping into a fully modded wiggs team and losing half your toons. )

Back to gear... haul is way to long. Gear should drop at higher rates. With guaranteed ATT gear in the ATT rewards

• Options
    Having challenge gear drop as raid rewards makes as much sense as dropping Chewie shards instead of raid Han for t7 rancor

None and it's actually insulting to have a chance at something you need and get something you have no use for and/or a surplus of
  • Options
    yes +1

also stop giving me mk4's carbanti's

lol
  • Options
    +1

Nothing is more aggravating than placing top 10 in a heroic AAT and receiving a piece of challenge gear that you have 500+ pieces of already.