Input please on Zeta

I've done QGJ, Fett, Vader.

I'm really torn on who to do next.

Maul I've always wanted, but Sid I left behoind at G9 and Opress and Dooku 10 for the synergy.

Barriss seems cool, but I only use her on a B jedi team

I have all resistance at G11 7* so Finn is very tempting.

A few others are too. I did not buy Cody or Echo(now I regret) so Cody not an option.

I'm fine for arena. I guess if anything I'm looking for a fun team or a second strong P2 team. I use Vader as a team in P3 with my Chirpalp and Jawa Ugh. So another strong P2 would be of interest.

Please who would you zeta next and if willing, why. Personally I'm leaning towards Finn. I think they could do quite well in P2.

Thanks

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I've done one, Boba Fett. I only have 2/20 for my next one. I can't imagine having three already. I plan on doing Cody next, then 5's. Then Vader, then Barriss.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Finn for p2, since you don't have Cody.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Do Finn. Resistance can beat any team on offence, but you'll need to sub in a different team on defence. A guy in my guild and on my shard runs finn Zeta and says it's really fun. (He uses asajj as a 5th for fast dispel to go with Finn, Poe, Rey and RT.) They can also get 2-3 million on P2 on HAAT depending on how good your mods are.
  • Options
    Do Finn. Resistance can beat any team on offence, but you'll need to sub in a different team on defence. A guy in my guild and on my shard runs finn Zeta and says it's really fun. (He uses asajj as a 5th for fast dispel to go with Finn, Poe, Rey and RT.) They can also get 2-3 million on P2 on HAAT depending on how good your mods are.

That full resistance on HAAT? How were they modded I have plenty of good ones to equip.
  • Options

That full resistance on HAAT? How were they modded I have plenty of good ones to equip.
    Speak to @Vlados
  • Options
    I say wait for Krennic if you have a decent Empire team, his entry looks amazing.
    Krennic (L), Deathtrooper, Emperor Palpatine, Tie Pilot, Shoretrooper would be good in theory.
  • Options
    I'll have another by then man. Don't need to hold I farm and buy in FS.