Question about switching phones and services and how it will effect my game data

First off sorry about the long title and the possible dumb question. In the next week or so I'm switching plans from Verizon to Sprint and was also considering going from an IPhone to an Android phone. I'm just curious because I can't remember the last time I've even had to log into this game that when I switch to a new Phone and type of device and re download the game and log back into my account?

Replies

• Options
    You won't be able to switch platforms. If you switch between iOS and Android, or vice versa, you'll have to start a new account, unfortunately. My suggestion is to get a cheap iPad or iPod.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    man that stinks I really don't want to start over.
  • Options
    But if I switch providers from Verizon to Sprint but stay with IPhone I can keep my game data?
  • Options
    Tdong wrote: »
    But if I switch providers from Verizon to Sprint but stay with IPhone I can keep my game data?

Absolutely! Make sure you are logged into Game Center on iOS before switching! And get a backup via iCloud!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Yes what Snakes said, and even though I know nothing about this topic I'm going to suggest writing down your account number, the really long one with letters and numbers
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Got it guys but thanks. I also saw a good topic on this the other day and now I finally got a 2nd account going cuz I've been wanting to for a long time now.