I dont understand tank phase 4

Raam
25 posts Member
... am I NOT supposed to topple the tank and keep it afloat?

When the tank has toppled and get back up, and that ship flies over me.. I lose 2-4 characters... which basically screw up the damage...

What to do?

Replies

• Options
    You have two options, either DO NOT topple the tank, keep the main cannon, centre top, offline and one side at a time while hammering the hull, or TOPPLE the tank, BUT, you need to have the right team, atleast one member of your team needs to be able to buff the whole team, Rex , Leia, raid Han, etc, as long as you team all have a buff, the airstrike will not kill them, it only kills members that DO NOT have a positive buff
  • IDobaFett
    237 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    On normal, topple as many times as you can. You get the morale speed boost. For the airstrike, you need a team buff to limit the damage from the airstrike. I use Leia who has a team buff on her basic which she uses often, especially while the tank is toppled. You can also buff with Ackbar too, but it's more difficult to time right.
  • Raam
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... they just need to have a buff!!! LOL =) I didn't know that.. Thank you so much =)
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    The only reason you topple it is so that it doesn't reach rampage. If you can control buffs, the B2s and the topples, then you can pretty much keep going as long as you want.
  • Options
    ...as long as you team all have a buff, the airstrike will not kill them, it only kills members that DO NOT have a positive buff

They can still die with a + buff, if their health is low enough. The flyover just does much less damage. Best + buff for this is Raid Han's.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    You can use everyone who gains a buff on basic or special..like leia, hk, gspy, gs, whatever.. But u need then to be buffed, when aat issnt toppled abymore
  • Options
    You have two options, either DO NOT topple the tank, keep the main cannon, centre top, offline and one side at a time while hammering the hull, or TOPPLE the tank, BUT, you need to have the right team, atleast one member of your team needs to be able to buff the whole team, Rex , Leia, raid Han, etc, as long as you team all have a buff, the airstrike will not kill them, it only kills members that DO NOT have a positive buff

This.

I used to not topple the tank because I couldn't time the buffs on my toons; they'd go away right before the air strike and wipe out my team.

Since I've started using Leia, it rarely happens now.

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Kill the 2 b2s with a suicide squad.
    Go in after and attack only the tank. Easy phase.

Only time you want to topple in phase 4 is if you have a solid squad that can work their
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

This.

I used to not topple the tank because I couldn't time the buffs on my toons; they'd go away right before the air strike and wipe out my team.

My Leia liked to wait till about the 10th topple then forget she is supposed to buff the team and then 2 die from the air strike.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

This.

My Leia liked to wait till about the 10th topple then forget she is supposed to buff the team and then 2 die from the air strike.

My Leia usually forgets right at the beginning so I don't have to worry about having wasted all that time lol.
  • Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Rex FTW
  • Options
    It's a fun event,Maul lead with rest Jawa and EE. Maul becomes indestructible at the end and usually does around 1-3M damage on his own before I retreat him
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

This.

I noticed that too, @scuba. And yeah, after quite a few topples, I'm looking for the crit chance and that TM bar is rising, and rising....and I say "uh-oh..."