How to farm gold?

Prev1
F2p pls...i keep running out

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I presume you mean credits. GW and credit heist, which is more than enough. The real bottleneck is gear.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What gold? You mean credits?
    Everyone is running out. Get scoundrel for the credit heist and only spend on those you can use.
  • Options
    Crystals farm credits pretty consistently.
  • Options
    Credit heist
  • Options
    I presume you mean credits. GW and credit heist, which is more than enough. The real bottleneck is gear.

What? Lol. You must have leveled all characters you care about already.

Gear is worse, obviously, but I'm ALWAYS broke.
  • Options
    1. Pick herbs in Felwood.
    2. Sell on AH.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!
  • Options
    1. Pick herbs in Felwood.
    2. Sell on AH.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!

Those were the days lol. Farming the undead in the western plague lands worked decently, too. Lots of cloth!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Pick some flax, and make em into bowstrings. Easy f2p method, and you don't need any combat lvls.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Pick some flax, and make em into bowstrings. Easy f2p method, and you don't need any combat lvls.

Then you stand in the bank spamming "SELLING B_S". Someome will buy, trust me, they always buy.
  • Options
    Watch this video and learn!

https://youtu.be/nda_OSWeyn8
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    that leprachaun flute looks legit. glad that guy showed up to help!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The best way is to use your arena currency on credits if the other ways aren't enough.
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »
    The best way is to use your arena currency on credits if the other ways aren't enough.

Not at your stage no way there's good toons in there. Max them first (sthan for scoundrel and rebel tank, akbar for fleet commander, 88 scoundrel and droid, HK needed for a droid lead).

• Options
    We don't know his stage, just that he's f2p and needing more credits.
  • Options
    Skin all the things!
  • Options
    Watch this video and learn!

https://youtu.be/nda_OSWeyn8

**** did I just watch?

Leprechaun flute. :o
  • Options
    Farm gold....well first you gotta plant the gold in fertile soil, in the spring...
  • Options
    Option 1: play the limited content of the game, you can only do so much per day

Option 2: buy crystals and use them to buy credits

There, now you know all the secrets the long term players learned in the first 10 mins. Use these secrets to go forth and be successful.
  • Options
    The game has sufficient ways of getting credits, there's no problem anymore. Resources are supposed to be in short supply but credits are like they used to be or even bad. Plus you can farm them through arena shipments
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I mean Credits haha ^_^'
    Yes, I've maxed out my main team (up to my current level, 73), but I'm trying to get a secondary...but a lot of credits goes to some side venture for the mod challenges, mainly the rebels and scoundrels...although I cap them to lv 60, just enough to do some tiers.

so basically credit heist, galactic war, and squad arena (2000 for 1M credits).
    is 2000 for 1M credits a good trade? I find buying credits in the shop using crystals isn't optimal...
    Post edited by SkyeLeonne on
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Im good on normal credits... but i need LOADS of ship credits (or whatever they're called).
  • Options
    My ships are pretty neglected...as they seem to be a totally separate game, with their own currency and items.
    Does ships help the main game in any way? I only did it for the daily achievements...that's it.
  • crzydroid
    7421 posts Moderator
    Options
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    My ships are pretty neglected...as they seem to be a totally separate game, with their own currency and items.
    Does ships help the main game in any way? I only did it for the daily achievements...that's it.

You can get gear and shards for fleet shipments, but more importantly, zeta materials. You also need a bunch of dark ships to get additional zetas from the challenges.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I get credits from arena exclusively now, but I have the characters I want from there 7* already. I guess if the nute gunray meta starts next week I'll be in trouble, but otherwise I'm good
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    that leprachaun flute looks legit. glad that guy showed up to help!

Leprechaun flute looks alot like the pin you use to mount a scaffold buck on top of another one.......lol. I'm fairly certain that was a real flute though.
  • Options
    Every level of the credit heist gives double the rewards on average of the previous one. Once you hit level 80 you should see a bit of easing on the credit crunch, as long as your scoundrels are up to the task. Also, make sure you are in a good guild, raids give quite a chunk of credits, and also make sure you can finish all your GWs. FTP have to spend carefully to avoid running out, but it can be done. At least until that Mk5b speed/speed arrow shows up in mod shipments, then the budget is shot for that week.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    I get credits from arena exclusively now, but I have the characters I want from there 7* already. I guess if the nute gunray meta starts next week I'll be in trouble, but otherwise I'm good

You're screwed bud, Gunray is already taking over the November 2015 shards.
  • Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    CleverWes wrote: »

Not at your stage no way there's good toons in there. Max them first (sthan for scoundrel and rebel tank, akbar for fleet commander, 88 scoundrel and droid, HK needed for a droid lead).

What will I be needing droids for?
    as of now, Scoundrels seems like the best investment out of my main team...
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    This video will show you the way! And if you can figure out phase 2, you're in business!
    https://youtu.be/tO5sxLapAts