SWGOH.GG - Unassigned Mods

Austin09370
850 posts Member
edited January 2017
So I was in the process of redoing all my mods and was going to use swgoh.gg to help filter and search for mods as it's a nightmare within the app. When doing so, I noticed all my unassigned mods no longer show up? I've already removed most and now just a handful are showing up. Anyone know if this was an intended update and if so, the logic behind it? Personally, being able to see all my mods help significantly when I'm doing an overhaul of the mods assigned to my characters. It's not really swgoh.gg's problem, but there site is awesome and I'd love to continue use it for mod management without having to equip all my mods (especially since mods > mod slots). Or perhaps the mod management screens within the app could just be overhauled, but I guess that's another issue entirely.

Replies

• Options
    I raised the same point on reddit. Unfortunately there were a number of issues with the account sync function and they had to delete the old database and start again.

I'm not sure when it will be re-instated
  • Options
    +1
    Was going to reassemble my mods today but can't find unassigned mods in swgoh.gg. Without that, this task becomes almost impossible, too time consuming.

When will we have a proper way of managing mods in the app without having to use external tools?
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    I raised the same point on reddit. Unfortunately there were a number of issues with the account sync function and they had to delete the old database and start again.

I'm not sure when it will be re-instated

Okay, good. Sounds like this at least was a permanent intended change. Thanks.
  • Options
    Any update? I would really love to use this feature.
  • Options
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    Options
    Weazael wrote: »

Anyone use this / can confirm if any good?
  • Options
    Well it appears that crouchingrancor just links off your SWGOG.GG profile. Since it's broke there it doesn't work on that site either... unassigned is an option but it's blank.
  • Options
    Ah Yeah I see now you are correct..I been putting off a mod reorganization so I didn't really look at it in a while....my bad
  • Options
    So its now 7 months since the last post and we just had another update and we still can't see unassigned mods?!? This is really poor development on their end as this should be a relatively simple feature to program since they already pull the data from the toons... C'mon Guys Get with the program and fix this already!

This discussion has been closed.