Who should I go for?

I am a lvl 56 with the following heroes: 5* Chewbacca, 5* Darth Sidious, 5* Jedi Consular, 5* Luminara, 4* Barriss Offee, 4* Captain Phasma, 3* General Veers, 3* Jawa, 3* Talia, 3* Hoth Rebel Soldier, 3* Lobot, 2* Clone Seargant, 2* Royal Guard, 2* Resistance Trooper, 1* Snow Trooper, 2* Ewok scout, 2* Biggs Darklighter, and 1* IG-86. I am currently farming Luminara in galactic war shipments, Sidious from arena shipments, and JC in Cantina Battles. Am I farming the right guys? I was thinking of switching from JC to Geonision Soldier since I have 3 healers decently stared up. How can I improve my lineup?

Replies

• Vos
    46 posts Member
    Options
    It's nice to run 3 healers in GW but GS isn't a bad idea either....luminara and sidious are a must
  • Options
    The 5 star JC should last you for a while if you gear him up, especially if you also have Lumi and Barriss. GS is a super nice addition so I'd change to him for now. That burst damage can really come in handy.
  • Options
    I've been running JC at 3* for ages, will never improve on that, LOL. All you need him for is spam heal anyways.

For cantina I'd say it's GS > Jawa/Talia/Luke/IG-86 > JC for your current team.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride