Who to use MK 5 Furnace on?

Remington_Ewing
135 posts Member
edited January 2017
After a long while, I finally got one, Do I use it on wedge or Biggs? Or save for another character?

Replies

• Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    After a long while, I finally got one? Do I use it on wedge or Biggs? Or save for another character?

I think you should look next gear ( g9) by looking gears which you can use for either wedge or biggs in the next gear lvl, you can choose what's the best. That's my opinion.
  • Options
    Dont give em to a dieing meta.. Wait untill u know what the new meta will be.. Imo its krennic l, vader, tfp, palps, shore. And the counter would be maul l, palps, vader, shore, boba. Maybe dt will become meta too, but to me , he seems medicore. Wiggs will be the worst u can do for now
  • Options
    Wiggs is done. Time to start new characters.
  • Options
    Wiggs is still useful. Arena is not the be all end all. Id go biggs personally
  • Options
    Darthbinks wrote: »

I completely disagree. Wiggs is still very much meta outside like the top 25. Very useful in GW and raids and ships. Also best DPS in game.

If you can't get zetas easily for Zader, or be able to spend a bunch for shore, empire is not that good.

It is good to start farming other characters, but if you are trying to break through to top 100/50, wiggs is your answer
  • Options
    And to the OP, use it on Wedge. Biggs is mainly there for calling the assist to wedge, plus wedge has a great AoE
  • Options

I completely disagree. Wiggs is still very much meta outside like the top 25. Very useful in GW and raids and ships. Also best DPS in game.

If you can't get zetas easily for Zader, or be able to spend a bunch for shore, empire is not that good.

It is good to start farming other characters, but if you are trying to break through to top 100/50, wiggs is your answer

Well, with the coming deathnic wiggs is definitely on its way out.
  • Options
    Go biggs or wedge, still need those rebels for raids :)
  • Options

Dude, this guy is rank 273 on the leaderboard. Do you think he needs to worry about the whales that are gonna 7* deathnic, people with Zeta vader or zeta maul, or even shoretrooper?
  • Options

Dude, this guy is rank 273 on the leaderboard. Do you think he needs to worry about the whales that are gonna 7* deathnic, people with Zeta vader or zeta maul, or even shoretrooper?

As a long term investment, yes.
  • Remington_Ewing
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

As a long term investment, yes.

Actually there are no whales on my shard, and everyone is running rebels/ one empire team in top 20, I'm going to continue to run rebels for a while until a new meta unveils itself ;)

Edit: Nobody in my shard has Vader/Maul Zeta'd and I'm a late January 2016 shard
  • Options
    If you had to choose between Biggs, Wedge, Lando and StHan - which one to upgrade to g IX first?

How to make an educated decision about it, look up the next tier of gear and see which ones I can get already and benefit me most?
  • Options
    I disagree with wiggs being done. I'm rank 1 in my arena with Boba lead gear 10 aayla gear 11 sun fac gear 10 and wiggs gear 11. And yes my shard has kenobis and Vader zeta teams. It's all how you play and how you
    Mod
  • Options
    I'd go Wedge. Wiggs still viable in lot of areas like ships, gw, and aat. I still run Wiggs team in arena but switching to Empire soon.
  • Options
    I'd say Biggs. He's more worth staying alive imo. Cuz even if Wedge dies Biggs is still a PITA. Calls assist and gains TM from his unique.