Should there be gear in GW shipments costing 10 tokens?

Omnirhyze
167 posts Member
edited January 2016
I know some people will think this will make gear farming totally irrelevant, so the gear in the shipments don't have to be too rare (Like green and gray gear mostly, and the rare blue). It would solve the problem of GW tokens being stuck at odd numbers, plus give people easy access to easy-to-get gear.

I thought of this in response to the complaints of having an odd number of GW tokens, so if you think you can improve this system, leave a post!

Yes, I know that most people are mainly annoyed by the fact that they weren't informed, but this could be a fix to that troublesome odd GW amount.
Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion

Should there be gear in GW shipments costing 10 tokens? 35 votes

Yes
94%
J7000cosmicturtle333KreelCourierBuddhabonethisgameisdopeRogerfanCronozNLHBOMBCOKFISTtjw_tjw14Bogsquashgarcia_george99OmarFPGBlumpKingKAULIThePedroKidCarlosMeetWorldRobbathehuttHaloWars29TruffleJones 33 votes
No
5%
PocoborTheReal_Mol_Eliza1 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    I'd appreciate that change.
    Anything to streamline the gearing up process would be welcomed by us all. Especially having extra energy to spend elsewhere on more entertaining things.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I have 2010 coins so yes! Or 110 coins purple skill stone!
  • Options
    The irony could be that CG implements this change without telling anyone, just like they did with the GW shipment refresh cost. People would be angry and pleased simultaneously!
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion