Enraged Tank Raid Bug

The Tank Raid seems to be getting to Enraged a turn too early. I noticed last night in P1, as well as this morning in P2. Several others in my guild confirmed the same experience.

Replies

• Options
    I routinely will get wiped out when the tank clearly has a 2 in the enrage icon. I havent paid much attention in any phase except 2 and 4, though.
  • Options
    I have found that phase 2 always starts enrage with 2 turns left on the counter. Every. Single. Time. Fix this please.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    The reason it starts to enrage with 2 left in the counter is because it takes one turn to come out of topple then another to start attacking. Unlike in p4 where is just comes out of topple and it's the overhead ship that attacks
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    The reason it starts to enrage with 2 left in the counter is because it takes one turn to come out of topple then another to start attacking. Unlike in p4 where is just comes out of topple and it's the overhead ship that attacks

So more of a visual bug then?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    The ability is working as intended but the UI isn't updating properly to show the cooldown ticking down as expected, so we'll be flagging this as a bug. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Hiya!
    The ability is working as intended but the UI isn't updating properly to show the cooldown ticking down as expected, so we'll be flagging this as a bug. Thanks!

Wai just like the stealth issue. We all have issues with the counter saying 1-4 turns til enrage and yet they enrage. It does update when they hit. Anything to defend the beta eh??