Gear adjustments

I would like the devs to consider adjusting the gear drop rates and availability as the game has grown in the past year and several months. Unfortunately, gear drop rates and availability have not grown with it. Especially now, with the introduction of gold gear, it has become increasingly more difficult, frustrating, costly, and time consuming to develop a toon past gear level 8. I don't believe that purple gear should be as difficult to obtain as it was when the rancor raid started. Again, I say this because a new gear tier, gold, has been introduced. Gold gear should now be the gear we have to grind for days or weeks at a time, NOT purple gear. If the game continues to progress with new toons and content, shouldn't our ability to obtain certain items that allow us to progress also evolve? Seriously, I believe this is something that requires attention

Replies

• Options
    I sold a kidney for gear...
  • Options
    +100

It is really sad how this wasn't addressed yet. Stun cuffs, stun guns, Carbanti, Hypo-Springe, all of the purple gear has poor drop rates. Make the gold AAT hard to get and buff the drop rates of purple gear.