Looking Advice for Rancor

Hi everyone, I want to know whether my teebo will affect on Rancor (stage 5 or upper). Teebo 5* ( a couple day later will be 6*) g8 and 60 lvl (currently I run out of money). Can he reduce TM of Rancor at this lvl?
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Yes, just get potency mods. Even the 1 and 2* rarity will help a lot more then you think.
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yes, just get potency mods. Even the 1 and 2* rarity will help a lot more then you think.

Thanks, I will. Should I make him leader? Or should I use Phasma 7* ?
  • Options
    Use Teebo as the leader and for the cross, make sure you try to get a potency primary. Make sure you have QGJ with potency too.
  • Options
    Use Teebo as the leader and for the cross, make sure you try to get a potency primary. Make sure you have QGJ with potency too.

I have QGJ 6* with potency. Now I will focus on teebo. What team should I use? I have Phasma, QGJ, genossian soldier 7*, asajj 7*, vader 6*, Rey *7 all toons g9
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Teebo (L), QGJ, Phasma, GS, & Rey.

I don't know if you'll be able to solo it, but you should be able to do some significant damage with the right mods.
  • Options
    Also yoda 6*, tarkin 6*, ashoka 6*, luminara 6* they all g9 except ashoka
  • Options
    For you:
    Teebo (L)
    QGJ (only use basic)
    Phasma (for speed down)
    Geo Soldier (For damage)
    Rey (you need someone better here, but she is better than ventress and Vader for raids)
  • Options

You'll still want to stick with mine and ARCTrooperFives suggestions.
  • Options
    For you:
    Teebo (L)
    QGJ (only use basic)
    Phasma (for speed down)
    Geo Soldier (For damage)
    Rey (you need someone better here, but she is better than ventress and Vader for raids)

You said QGJ only basic why? I have also Ig 86 should I use instead?
  • Options
    For you:
    Teebo (L)
    QGJ (only use basic)
    Phasma (for speed down)
    Geo Soldier (For damage)

QGJ basic removes TM. You want to use that opposed to his other attacks on the captain
  • Options

You'll still want to stick with mine and ARCTrooperFives suggestions.

I have him but 3* I keep farming
  • Options
    For you:
    Teebo (L)
    QGJ (only use basic)
    Phasma (for speed down)
    Geo Soldier (For damage)

QGJ basic removes TM. You want to use that opposed to his other attacks on the captain

I see, thanks. I really appreciate your advice
  • Options
    And never use flurry of blows on a boss unless they are next to take a turn. Okay to use on the additional guards, though.
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »
    And never use flurry of blows on a boss unless they are next to take a turn. Okay to use on the additional guards, though.

Thanks, now I am farming Rex. He is good at reducing TM right?
  • Options

Yeah his basic when omega'd will remove turn meter every attack. It can still be resisted though so make sure you get potency on him too.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Yeah his basic when omega'd will remove turn meter every attack. It can still be resisted though so make sure you get potency on him too.

Sure, soon I will unlock him. Thanks your advice. I appreciate all of you