Daily Login Reward Missed

OK, I missed out on the 8 Finn shards.
This is an issue relating to not reloading the app back on the 1st of January because we didn't know! Is there some way we can get our shards, please?

Replies

• Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    You don't need to reload the app... when you open it, it automatically gives you the reward....
  • Options
    I doubt it. As per the (i) on the Daily Login Reward screen:
    Login daily to collect rewards.
    Rewards reset at midnight each day.
    Missed rewards can not be reclaimed so be sure to check back daily.
    Daily Login progress resets at the beginning of each month.

Restarting the app on a semi-regular basis is recommended (as is restarting your phone occasionally). Especially when the app seems bugged (missing Auto button on arena after one of the updates, among other things), it's always a good idea to restart the app to see if that fixes it (the classic "turn it off and on again" answer that is still being handed out by the general populace to this day to solve issues like a missing Auto button).
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I played every single day but on like the third or fourth i noticed that I was behind by a day, I was pretty bummed out and was confused, but eventually decided that I should've missed it becuase we had power shortage, but now that I think about it, I played during the shortage too, because I literally had nothing else to do. If this is a real thing, I'd like to be compensated, if it's not, sorry for rambling and forgetting that I couldn't login for a day, have a good day everyone!
  • Options
    lol so you think you missed a day but not sure and now you want to get compensated for simply missing out on the reward? How about a big fat no (other than the fact that you know you're request is impossible). Customer service can't do anything for you, all they can do is say they are sorry.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Not a lot they can do. Happened to me with JKA last year.
  • Options
    Hardly the end of the world - not like you missed out on a full 7 star character cause your an aapl fan boi
  • Options
    Rotor wrote: »
    You don't need to reload the app... when you open it, it automatically gives you the reward....

There was an issue at the beginning of Jan. where we had to restart the app before it would trigger the daily login bonus. If people missed the note on that, they would not get any bonus until they did the restart...so Jan. 2 would give them "day 1" login rewards...meaning that on Jan. 31 they got "day 30" login rewards.

It was an issue that affected lots of people. It's unfortunate, but at least it is a farmable character that you missed out on.
  • Options
    I know I missed two days of login rewards due to the BUG. It's a bunch of crap. I played every day. I remember I was quite busy on New Years Day and on the second I was focused on going back to work. I did not notice that the daily reward was all screwed up until the third. The whole daily login screen was a mess. I checked the forums and found a reference from a poster that the devs replied in a random thread on the first, but I never actually found the devs response. I wasn't even on the forums those two days.
  • Vgmaster86
    324 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I missed out on 1 day as well :-/
    Not really upset because it's just Finn
  • Options
    I logged in every day and I was missing one days login reward too. They should send me 10 Chewie shards as compensation!
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Options
    Do people really leave apps running all day? Maybe im just in the perma habit but the game is closed as soon as i am done. I never leave it on in background.
  • Options
    I play 2 accounts on one device so I'm constantly logging in and out of them at least every energy refresh so you could try that and and then no problem
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    Do people really leave apps running all day? Maybe im just in the perma habit but the game is closed as soon as i am done. I never leave it on in background.

Yes. on my old S4 I used to close every app the moment I exited to save battery but now I only close them when my phone starts running slow or notice I have 40 things open. Mostly because my galaxy S7 has made me lazy by having an amazing battery.
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    lol so you think you missed a day but not sure and now you want to get compensated for simply missing out on the reward? How about a big fat no (other than the fact that you know you're request is impossible). Customer service can't do anything for you, all they can do is say they are sorry.

I don't THINK I missed out, I DID miss out. I'm sure they could do something if they tried.
  • Options
    lmfao.....all this over some Finn shards. id give you what i have acquired if i could.

as far as reloading the app i've never reloaded the app. not something you should have to do.
  • Options
    Volaar wrote: »
    Hardly the end of the world - not like you missed out on a full 7 star character cause your an aapl fan boi

Don't cry because we have better phones. Take your galaxy that might blow up in your pocket and you probably can't take on an airplane with you, and be happy you have K2SO