Palpatine Lead Death Trooper

I think Death Troopers turn meter gain may be bugged under a Palp. lead. I was testing out my death trooper last night in GW under a Palpatine lead and had this happen a couple time. I would start out attacking the enemy that had multiple rebels on it, when I would attack with Death Trooper (hurray pre-loaded TM); he would apply his Daze to the Rebel and then do his follow up attack cuz they are a rebel and do a stun. Then his TM gauage would fill almost complete full, as in the TM on everyone else didn't move or only moved a sliver. I was able to repeat this a couple times and each time DT would go through and stun all the rebels on the enemy team and daze 1 other enemy if they had any before he was done moving. I understand that he should get TM from Palp lead but it seems a bit excessive. Has anyone else experienced this?

I plan on testing it in Arena as well as soon as I finish leveling him to 85 and bumping his gear level up to 10 (he's at 81 & GL 8 right now).

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Daze and stun would be 40% tm gain. Making him effectively 2.5 times faster

Edit: I stand corrected he could gain 60% tm each time.
    20% for daze on first hit. 20% for daze on second hit and 20% for stun.

If he attacks an already dazed rebel he could gain 80% tm!

Thanks @GuNDaL
  • Options
    Good lord he is even better that I had thought then. It really is a toss-up between palp vs vader vs krennic lead but with this I'm thinking Palp L will be the ultimate anti-rebel squad. Between the near guaranteed stun and Deathmark this guy is a freaking 1 man rebel-wrecking crew.