Guild on our Server - Dragon, bryan, Eightys, toto, Mefistofoles, Jaeger42, Giran Kenor, Do Freeeed

Prev13
speZialiZt
119 posts Member
edited April 2016
Guys are you here maybe? :)

Top 10:
Eightys, toto, Sunny, WarAxe, Jaeger42, corran horn, Zanar, Newton Baker, Corpse80, tschino, etc? And me of course :smiley:
Post edited by speZialiZt on

Replies

• Options
    To bad :neutral:
  • Options
    Some more.. Mefistofoles, Dragon, NoakShar, Reif or the simple "m"??
  • Options
    Hey, new to this Forum but on your server (kylar)
    Also German
  • Options
    Nice :) Können uns ja austauschen :) TSCHINO ist auch hier
  • Options
    Ah sehr schön...ja immer gerne.
    Was für nen Team nutzt du gerade?
    Ich bin seid ich auf qgj (l) umgestiegen bin gefühlt das Ziel Nummer 1 bei uns ( von regelmäßig top 3 auf top 20 gefallen/ über Nacht teilweise 50+).
    Seid ich wieder Phasma benutze wenigstens top 10
  • Options
    I'm around from time to time
  • Options
    Hello Jaeger and welcome :)
    Maybe we switch over to english than? I use QGJ team and a Droid Team.. Case by Case.. but my QGJ team is not finished yet.. TOP 5 is possible every day..
  • Options
    I am in the eastern time zone sorry if your also in my time zone I snipe at last sec because that is the nature of pvp in this game
  • Options
    Im at CET that means Arena Rewards comes at 6 PM at my time :)
  • Options
    Cool that's 12noon for me :) - I'll try not to attack you before noon my time - i have glass cannon team with with Rey FOTP Geo Daka and Phasma leader. I recently put Geo in and dropped Poe. I really like Daka - I might be switching to a Jedi jinn team or a sith duku team soon depending on how the other peoples teams shape up-

• Options
    Hey jaeger,
    Nice to See you here. Iam Same timezone as Spezialist.
    Currently building Up my dooku and qgj. Your Team is really Nice tho...i regret not having farmed gs (**** my 7*talia)
  • Eightys
    210 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hey fellas! Just stumbled into this thread! Nice to see you guys on here ;)

I'm gonna star this thread for future chit chat so I can keep an eye on it easier.

Sry for all the sniping, really wish they had a better Arena reward system.
  • Options
    Welcome & What is your time zone Eightys?
  • Options
    I live in MN USA, so CST, cut off for me is at 6pm.
  • Options
    Cool, at least we are not fighting for the same time- I assumed you were in a time zone west of eastern as I see you pop up to one after 6pm my time

It appears that corran horn add mefistofoles are eastern time zone -
  • Options
    What's up guys? I am on the same server as well. Not on too frequently but just wanted to say hi. Great competition at 6 pm EST on our server.
  • Options
    Eightys wrote: »
    I live in MN USA, so CST, cut off for me is at 6pm.
    Where in Minnesota are you? I'm up in Hibbing on the iron range
  • Jaeger
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hey Mefistofoles!, sorry for targeting you so much - I do like your team - it took me a while to figure it out...

Corran starts up the ladder about 5pm... I am not sure if there are any others of us that try to snipe at 6pm eastern-- I wish pvp system was better this snipe battle at 6 stuff is silly
  • Options
    lol no worries. It keeps me trying to improve my team. Takes forever though.
  • Mefistofoles1
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    good luck to tonight.
  • Options
    How do you determine your server name? Or are some people just making stuff up?

Cause I figured you needed to ID like this, with people from the top 10 or so....
  • Jaeger
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...
    Post edited by Jaeger on
  • Options
    Wow, more and more are coming :) TOP :)
    Arena TOP10 hard times every day.
  • Options
    Hey Tally! I live in Edina, near Mpls. I know where Hibbing is. I was born in Staples if you're familiar at all with that small town.
  • Kylar
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, Nice to Meet ya all here:)
    New Team today! Lets See how it goes.

*edit* back to top 10...lets hope for the defense.

Btw eightys how is your ewok doin? Team Looks Nice but have No attacks left to fight you
    Post edited by Kylar on
  • Options
    Nice eightys!! I coach hockey so obviously I know all about Edina lol. Nice to meet you man
  • Options
    Hey Kylar, EE was doing ok, but I think Daka is prolly better since the AI gets so many more procs than we do controlling our toons.

EE is amazing on the GW table tho.
  • Options
    Ye thats true...i hate fighting into daka (esp behind han or combined with dooku) since she got like 99% stun vs me
  • Options
    EE looks nice but meh who wants to take a year to farm one toon
  • Options
    Eightys, I will attack you before 6 pm eastern- I will not attack you after 6 pm eastern - please let's work together