Jango Fett idea

Bounty Hunter who combines evasion and offense, with Bounty Hunter synergies

Basic: Quick Draw: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Gain TM equal to 75% of the Target's TM

Special: Light 'em Up: Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict 3 DOT effects for 3 turns to all enemies

Special: Maneourve(sp): All allies gain speed up, defense up, evasion up for 3 turns and critical chance down for 1 turn

Unique: Bounty Recieved: At the start of each encounter and whenever a enemy with Bounty is defeated by a Bounty Hunter, a random enemy gets a uncleansable effect called Bounty. Jango Fett does additional 55% damage to affected characters. Zam Wessel(sp) also gains these benefits

Leader: Contract Fufilled : Whenever a Enemy with Bounty is defeated, all Bounty Hunter characters gain 30%TM.
In addition, Bounty Hunter characters deal 25% more damage to characters with Bounty.

Replies

• Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    I like this.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • AbyssalH
    303 posts Member
    Options
    3 dots?? Hell noe.. I see him with zader,boba, tusken shaman, gguard , rickin the rancor im minutes
  • Options
    This sounds good, +1
  • Options
    Why is it moved?
  • Options
    Looks great. Love the unique debuff.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    This is a really solid character idea. Nice work
  • Options
    Can't have Boba without Jengo!!!
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    Options
    I love this concept. Doesn't introduce new tags or anything and has some interesting things. I really like the "Bounty" debuff you created, and think it fits very well with BHs. If there's one thing I'd say needs work though it's his leader ability and how many things "bounty" affects. Maybe targets with "Bounty" cannot dodge/stealth/assist or counter. Reworked leader would have to compete with Boba leader, so something like "All bounty hunters have +25% critical chance. Whenever a BH attacks a target with "bounty" they gain speed up, crit damage up and 30% TM. Whenever a target with "bounty" is killed all BH gain 50% TM and offense up for 2 turns.