An easier way to get powerful character shards

How about when you add some new characters to the game, you make an easier way to get their shards. Like at the galactic war redeem or some way other than tournaments.

Replies

• Options
    Or like a special 'Marquee' event where we can win deathtrooper and Krennic shards for free?

But I agree, we need some way of farming the 'missing' Rogue 1 toons like Cassian, Chirrut and Jyn that up to now have been in tournaments (no longer available) or specific packs (no longer available).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    New toons are supposed to be "exclusive"....

The point of this is to incentives spending. Business first game second.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Amer28 wrote: »
    How about when you add some new characters to the game, you make an easier way to get their shards. Like at the galactic war redeem or some way other than tournaments.

Why would they spend time and money to create a new character and give them out for free?
    Putting somebody in gw or cantina shipments is practically giving them away
  • Options
    Jetlife, I just asked for an easier way. Besides its not just for me its for the noobs that are just playing because they'll be completely destroyed in any PVP battles or something like that
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Amer28 wrote: »
    Jetlife, I just asked for an easier way. Besides its not just for me its for the noobs that are just playing because they'll be completely destroyed in any PVP battles or something like that

All noob are grouped as such for pvp. They are all in the same boat. Only noobs that have new toons payed and that is the advantage they pay for.