Google Play Services error

I have been receiving the following error about 10 times per day. Sometimes the error will pop up and I can continue playing and other times it will crash the game

"Heroes is having trouble with Google Play Services. If the problem persists, please contact the developer for assistance."

Replies

• Options
    Same here, but in my case allways crashes. Before hapend only in ship battles, but now also hapens in GW and Tank
  • Options
    in mi case the game start to run reaaally slow, and in most of the time i get the app to crash. I was getting this behavior on ships mostly, but now it's all over GW Raids and eve Arena matches!!
  • Options
    Same problem
  • Options
    Zagig wrote: »
    I have been receiving the following error about 10 times per day. Sometimes the error will pop up and I can continue playing and other times it will crash the game

"Heroes is having trouble with Google Play Services. If the problem persists, please contact the developer for assistance."

You mean this?
    19260717_1937408076537062_4599866223771547207_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=ab9b9c867e1b5433fbd2d57a9a020c38&oe=5A0DB5E3
    Its only in swedish