What is spring data pack?

I saw spring data pack in the achievements, but I don't know what it is. Can someone explain it to me? How can I get the rewards in the achievements?

Replies

• Options
    Does anyone know what the spring data pack is?
  • Options
    It probably happens in...... Spring.
  • Options
    JRS200x wrote: »
    It probably happens in...... Spring.

Anyway, thanks :smiley:
  • Options
    it was a droid related promotion ages ago, you got 350k credits if you logged in everyday for 12 days of spring. my phone broke in that period so i missed it (and a load of droid shards!) so im forever stuck with that non-completable achievement.

i guess thats what you mean?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Last Spring (northern hemisphere) android users had to droid fight back event, during that event for the first 15 or 12 (can't remember) days of spring android users got to open a free pack that had a chance (we all know it is 0%) to get HK-47, IG88, IG86, and IG100. You were guaranteed 1 or 2 ( if I remember correctly) shards of one of the above characters. Also some credits.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    it was a droid related promotion ages ago, you got 350k credits if you logged in everyday for 12 days of spring. my phone broke in that period so i missed it (and a load of droid shards!) so im forever stuck with that non-completable achievement.

Yeah, I missed it too.
    Supercat wrote: »
    Last Spring (northern hemisphere) android users had to droid fight back event, during that event for the first 15 or 12 (can't remember) days of spring android users got to open a free pack that had a chance (we all know it is 0%) to get HK-47, IG88, IG86, and IG100. You were guaranteed 1 or 2 ( if I remember correctly) shards of one of the above characters. Also some credits.

Thanks for replying. Will it happen again?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, I missed it too.

I suspect it will...they've removed other stuff from the game once it's over and done but this has stuck around and has been asked about multiple times. Plus at least for me I see there's another Droids Fight Back event coming up...could use an extra shard or two for my Jawas (the rest is kinda meh but maybe they reworked it?)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Never mind I don't care :smiley: probably they won't give any shards
    Post edited by Yolcuberserk on
  • Options
    Maybe in august
  • Options

Yeah, I missed it too.

In August
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options

Yeah, I missed it too.

In August
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Maybe in august

Thanks for comment.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Yeah, I missed it too.

I suspect it will...they've removed other stuff from the game once it's over and done but this has stuck around and has been asked about multiple times. Plus at least for me I see there's another Droids Fight Back event coming up...could use an extra shard or two for my Jawas (the rest is kinda meh but maybe they reworked it?)

Maybe, let's hope they rework and increase amount of shards.
  • Options

Yeah, I missed it too.

In August

**** .. Ive been warned to say august, cuz it confuses ppl.. So august means never! .. Just to avoid confusings and getting banned (:
  • Options

Yeah, I missed it too.

In August

**** .. Ive been warned to say august, cuz it confuses ppl.. So august means never! .. Just to avoid confusings and getting banned (:

So...shortly after July?
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options
    probably it will happen again in March, as it was Android specific and it was tied to a thing the Play store does every year (just like every year the Apple store does an earth day thing).
  • Options
    Droids Fight Back was showing up for me in-game as starting in 4 days time (under Events). It's entirely possible I missed the official announcement for this, and everyone knows about the event already - but thought I'd share just in case.
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    Droids Fight Back was showing up for me in-game as starting in 4 days time (under Events). It's entirely possible I missed the official announcement for this, and everyone knows about the event already - but thought I'd share just in case.

Although they initially appeared together, they are no longer coupled. Because the spring thing is an achievement, we know it will come back. Because we know it's tied to the Play store March promotion, we know it will be back in March.
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Although they initially appeared together, they are no longer coupled. Because the spring thing is an achievement, we know it will come back. Because we know it's tied to the Play store March promotion, we know it will be back in March.

In spring thing, can we only use droids? What type of toons we can use in this?
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I missed too, that's why I posted this massage. I wanted to take precaution.
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options

The achievement is tied to just logging in and claiming whatever. The event tied to it initially was Droids Fight Back, in which you use droids.
  • Options

The achievement is tied to just logging in and claiming whatever. The event tied to it initially was Droids Fight Back, in which you use droids.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.
  • Options
    It's only February. Chill and wait a couple months
  • Options
    greycloak wrote: »

Yeah, I missed it too.

In August

So...shortly after July?

lol
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Yeah, I missed it too.

In August

Wow so now they're warning and banning people for the one harmless universal joke that everyone on the forums gets and had a lil chuckle at... I mean its old and past its point now anyway and doesn't offend anybody so why not just ignore it. It's like that kid that could never take a joke and went off in a strop whenever you made a lighthearted joke about them
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I completed my Google play xp for it on March 28th of last year, but it was added late to that list with a bunch of other achievements. We should most likely see it return in March 01 as I started like very end of February and remember it came right after when I started.

It included 12 cards (like chromium and bronzium) at 1 per day and you needed to log in each day and go to the data card store and click on them to get open them up. Each card had two prize boxes. 24 prize items total.

To me at the time the prizes were worth it being brand new to the game. I am sure the rewards won't mean as much this next time around, but free is nice no matter how much one gets. That is if veteran players get the card's each year or if we only get them one time only.
  • Options
    I completed my Google play xp for it on March 28th of last year, but it was added late to that list with a bunch of other achievements. We should most likely see it return in March 01 as I started like very end of February and remember it came right after when I started.

It included 12 cards (like chromium and bronzium) at 1 per day and you needed to log in each day and go to the data card store and click on them to get open them up. Each card had two prize boxes. 24 prize items total.

To me at the time the prizes were worth it being brand new to the game. I am sure the rewards won't mean as much this next time around, but free is nice no matter how much one gets. That is if veteran players get the card's each year or if we only get them one time only.

Thanks for replying
    JohnTS676 wrote: »

Yeah, I missed it too.

In August

Wow so now they're warning and banning people for the one harmless universal joke that everyone on the forums gets and had a lil chuckle at... I mean its old and past its point now anyway and doesn't offend anybody so why not just ignore it. It's like that kid that could never take a joke and went off in a strop whenever you made a lighthearted joke about them

Thanks, yeah, it is ridiculous though.