Three things i would like to see

1) i would like to see the guild exchange adjusted. I think that is one of my guildmates needs something and i have 500+ of that item i should be able to give them more than two of them.
2) i would like have a section where we can practice combat against our guildmates teams, just something for fun which doesnt count towards aything other than we can practice on each others team.
3) i would like to be able to help my guildmates farm characters and/or gear and shards.
I dont think asking any of this is too much. It would make for more of a team effort if we could help out our guildmates in these ways.

Replies

• Options
    +++++++++++++2

I just made this suggestion in my post as well!
  • Options
    first 2 sound good but not #3
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    The dev's wouldn't do 1 though. It would take away from needing to buy crystals to buy energy to farm resources.

That being said, they could make it a maximum of 10 given resources, for any one resource (meaning you could get 10 of one resource, then 10 of another, etc)
  • Truckin
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with all 3. Sometimes it's not all about money....you should provide a good overall gaming experience as well. I mean it's not going to break the game "Bank" so to speak if they were to provide all three options verbalized.