Advice needed on my squad

Hi, I've been playing this since around Christmas and have been F2P for the majority, I'm now level 62. The squad I've been using for the Arena and GW are my 5 most powerful characters which are Sid(leader), Lumi, GS, Daka, and JC. They work pretty well together during GW but struggle vs better teams in Arena. I think building a team that synergies are better might give better results but I don't have any idea where to start. Could anyone advise me on the best team moving forward?

I have the following

7 star Sid..Gear 8
7 star Lumi..Gear 7
5 star Phasma.. Gear 7
4 star GS..Gear 8
4 star JC Gear 8
4 star Daka Gear 7
4 star FOTP Gear 6
4 star Talia Gear 7
4 star Poggle Gear 6
4 star Kylo Gear 6
4 star Darth Vader Gear 4

Those are my main characters..I was thinking Phasma as lead might work but I havent any idea where to go from there. Thank you for any and all advice.

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately, I have little advice for you but to 7* and max gear your toons - to perform better.

I'd suggest:
    • Phasma from GW shipments, then Poggle
    • GS from Squad Cantina battles
    • Old Daka from Cantina shipments
    • Whoever from Squad Arena shipments....I'm just saving mine up for now because none are particularly exciting after Sid
  • Options
    Hmm, you're kinda in between two different builds. Personally, I prefer Poggle over Phasma, unless you're going for QGJ.

Sid (lead), Poggle, Dakka, GS, Lumi would be a nice team. If you're not getting Poe, I'd consider Han or IG 88 for arena and either finish Dakka or pick up Poe/ QGJ
  • Options
    Thank you, I am farming QGJ right now and planned to use him to combat the taunt characters but am not sure what star number he'll be once I unlock him. I'm currently 18/25 so should have him by Sunday.
  • Options
    He'll be 2 star. If you want him on the team, run Phasma (lead), GS, QGJ, Lumi and Dakka (for now).

I'd probably start farming Han. He's not Poe, but he might be able to save the day.
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    He'll be 2 star. If you want him on the team, run Phasma (lead), GS, QGJ, Lumi and Dakka (for now).

I'd probably start farming Han. He's not Poe, but he might be able to save the day.

Ok, I primarily wanted QGJ for my light side team. I have 2.7k saved up in Arena since I finished Sid, so I can probably get Han by Sunday. If so, who would he best pair with? Also, are Kylo ,Talia and Vader not worth using?
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If I were to do a Phasma lead team, would Han be good to pair with Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, and GS?

Also, should I be farming GS or Kylo first? Both are currently at 4 stars.
  • Options
    Anyone else?