Rebel Team with Sun Fac and Rey?

Deer,

Goodness, I can not decide.

I want an arena team with Lando, Wedge, Biggs, Sun Fac, Rey and Ackbar. Unfortunately I can only use five of them

What is the best combination? Which leader is best? How would you do that?

Currently I have: Ackbar, Lando, Biggs, Wedge and Sun Fac. Sun Fac must be in it, you can exchange all the others. Have Wedge released only recently and he is therefore still blue.

Here is my squad: https://swgoh.gg/u/xorleans/collection/

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    In that group I think AA would work better with his cleanse and mod him so he's just faster than Lando for the back to back double down, and I'd suggest wedge lead unless you have speed problems then switch to AA, rey doesn't bring much to that team other than just single target damage.
  • Options
    Yeah, i like Ackbar. I use Landos AoE, tactical genius, aoe x2. Rey is good, but much better in galactic war.

Ackbar (l), Wegde, Biggs, Lando and Sun Fac? Do you think, thats work?
  • Options
    I have both now testet and I really like both. In the galactic war I take: Wedge (l), Biggs, lando, Sun Fac, Ackbar
    Arena: Ackbar, Wedge, Biggs, Sun Fac, Lando.

Ackbar is perfect against teams that distribute debuffs .. like Sidious, Vader, Boba etc.
    In the galactic war, I was able to get through with Wedge easily, because you can heal specifically.

But what do you think? In the Arena Ackbar or Wedge as a leader? If Wedge, then you can omit Ackbar, whom should I then take? Use Ackbar only as a leader, if it's a debuff team.