Clarification on Tie Attack packs please

Hi CG,

If someone has unlocked Tie Advanced already, will they still get a full 80 shards if they happen to roll that on first purchase? I'm hearing mixed anecdotal reports and the item description on the gambling pack is typically vague.

Would be great for us, probably less great for sales, if we could make proper informed decisions on these things not just throw money into the wind and hope for the best.

Replies

• Options
    I need to know the answer to this as well!
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What you have unlocked already doesnt seem to have an impact on what you get...
    And yes, you get 80 shards for x1 or 50 shards for reaper on 1st pack
  • JackSnipey
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    That is ****. I had 35 Vader shards from tournament and got 4 shards when opening the tie pack.

I don't like the random element on this. 20 quid to roll a dice on a Vader ship. Feeling cheated.
  • Tachycardia
    201 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    JackSnipey wrote: »
    That is ****. I had 35 Vader shards from tournament and got 4 shards when opening the tie pack.

I don't like the random element on this. 20 quid to roll a dice on a Vader ship. Feeling cheated.

You forgot to mention you also received the reaper unlocked
  • Options
    JackSnipey wrote: »

You forgot to mention you also received the reaper unlocked

Yeah, I got a ship I don't care about with crew members at 3 star. Still don't feel any better.