How do you know when your guild is ready for HAAT?

Just like the title suggests, how do you know when your guild is ready to do heroic tank raid? Other than just doing it and possibly burning the 90k credits...

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Bueller....bueller.....bueller.......anyone anyone
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Well my guild can probably clear normal without a refresh if we stategized it out but as it is we normally finish it right after the refresh and we are in heroic now and may not even make it to phase 3....So it's pretty hard to come up with a baseline
  • Options
    1). Start beating normal raid in a couple of hours. Everyone feels ready.
    2). Start a heroic. Find out 1/2 the guild does less than 40k against Grevious.
    3) fail in P3
    4) Merge guilds w/ another guild that is coming up short.

Now you're ready.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    When you try a heroic and complete it without Merc's. From what I have seen of the adjustment for the normal there is no real way to judge.

I will say if you are using 6* characters or any refreshes to finish a normal you are not ready.
  • Options
    Ok thanks guys. We're definitely not ready haha
  • Options
    Well you have the talk with them and then you will know if they are ready :wink:
  • Options
    If u really want to beat it. You need summon HAAT every 3-4 weeks to test out your squads. Normal tank is complete joke and basically any gear 8 squad will work.

HAAT is extremely difficult by comparison. You need to build specific squads for all four phases. Your whole guild needs to do this together if you want to beat it in the short term. By trying and failing, you can find out what phases you need to build squads for.

For the last two months I have only worked on HAAT squads. Went from 1 good squad to 3, and the 4th is almost ready.

Our guild should have it on farm in next 2-4 weeks. It was collective effort with almost everyone in the guild putting aside personal goals and working on raid squads.

Best of luck.
  • BeefBrothBro
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

3) fail in P3

Now you're ready.

LMFAO
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Only real way it to try. A good well organized attempt will tell you a lot. We tried once and got ruined then tried again after updating P1 toons and we made it into P3 barely but knew our new shortcomings. We're attempting again right now after fixing those shortcomings. We'll see.
  • Vgmaster86
    324 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    3) fail in P3

Now you're ready.

Lol truth
  • Options
    We followed the super team strategy. Every member needs to build one team that can do 5% or more in one phase.

If well coordinated, you need a lot less teams per member. Building 4 teams that can do 2% is a long grind.

Normal aat is not a reference at all. It s a lot harder. Without the exact right team, you can aim for 0,5% damage maybe.
  • Options
    If u really want to beat it. You need summon HAAT every 3-4 weeks to test out your squads. Normal tank is complete joke and basically any gear 8 squad will work.

HAAT is extremely difficult by comparison. You need to build specific squads for all four phases. Your whole guild needs to do this together if you want to beat it in the short term. By trying and failing, you can find out what phases you need to build squads for.

For the last two months I have only worked on HAAT squads. Went from 1 good squad to 3, and the 4th is almost ready.

Our guild should have it on farm in next 2-4 weeks. It was collective effort with almost everyone in the guild putting aside personal goals and working on raid squads.

Best of luck.

This
  • ArMurazor
    42 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What's the best team in each phase? I'm pretty good with the rancor but I'm lost in tank raid.
  • Options
    3) fail in P3

Now you're ready.

This is like my backstory.
  • Options
    https://swgohindepth.wordpress.com/heroic-aat-prep-guide/

This should answer a few questions about each phase
  • Options
    I hope so we work really hard on that guide ;)

However your guild is getting there one thing I've learned watching a lot of Team Skunk guilds get there is that P2 is usually the limiting factor once your guild gets close so make sure you have a lot of members with P2 teams. P3 would be next on the list.

Good luck everybody!
  • Options
    I hope they will nerf this raid for weaker guilds after some time has passed like wow raids. The hard core guilds should have thier GK already
  • Options
    IMO we got our nerf when they nerfed the nAAT wouldn't hold out hope for one on the hAAT. I would have like to see them keep the previous as a T6 and add the current nAAT as a T5 personally