Best current ewok team comp

What are your opinions on the current best ewok team for arena? I know this has been covered before but there are so many new characters now.
I'm currently using chirpa(L), elder, teebo, scout, baze.
I would like to try replacing scout with chirrut, but alas he is not obtainable atm

Replies

• Options
    Ewoks aren't meant for arena. This team will get targeted so hard.
  • Options
    Darthbinks wrote: »
    Sure but it's still fun. Even if I finish at 100 haha
  • Options

If by fun you mean cleaning up whats left with a mop and bucket, then sure you can try running that... I agree Ewoks have some cool synergies and can be fun, but the only real use is in GW.
    T Pain
  • Options

If by fun you mean cleaning up whats left with a mop and bucket, then sure you can try running that... I agree Ewoks have some cool synergies and can be fun, but the only real use is in GW.

Raids too.. easy to solo p1 rancor, and I've hit over 30% on normal p4 tank. They just need a little update
  • Options

Raids too.. easy to solo p1 rancor, and I've hit over 30% on normal p4 tank. They just need a little update

That is true. Teebo and EE are both good options for Rancor, and EScout has some decent TM manipulation. Never run a full squad with Chirpa before, though I use him HAATp3. All I meant was that if you are going to run them as a complete squad, there are many other F2P options which produce better results.

It would be nice to see them give them a bump and add a 5th member. With the number of viable meta options currently, maybe we will see them rise to power in the near future!
    T Pain
  • Options

That is true. Teebo and EE are both good options for Rancor, and EScout has some decent TM manipulation. Never run a full squad with Chirpa before, though I use him HAATp3. All I meant was that if you are going to run them as a complete squad, there are many other F2P options which produce better results.

It would be nice to see them give them a bump and add a 5th member. With the number of viable meta options currently, maybe we will see them rise to power in the near future!

Here's hoping! I might bother to actually star up wedge in the mean time xD