Anyone willing to help finish off Heroic Rancor for us? PLEASE??

So my guild decided to see if we could take down the Rancor on heroic as you can tell by the title. The guild is made up of a core group (6-7 of us who are the primary damage dealers) along with a bunch of lower level guys. We knew if we tried that it would be close, but we decided to go for it anyway... were itching win that sweet heroic loot!! Well we have 35% remaining in the final phase with 1 core member still to throw his last couple teams in and another core guy who decided to go AWOL (perfect timing right?). That being said, were most likely not going to make it. I'm guessing were going to have 15-20% remaining in the final phase.

If anyone is willing to help us out we'd be extremely grateful.

Also, if someone is looking for a group that's pretty close to completing the pit on heroic, maybe you can be the one to put us over the edge and make this dream a reality (hell if you can put up 3-4M in T6 you'll probably be a consistent top 5 on the leaderboard). We're casual, were F2P and we have a few empty slots.

My ally code is 889-981-255

Send me an invite and ill get you in.

Thanks in advance to whoever is willing to help.

btw... once you join up, please feel free to take care of buisness

Replies

• Options
    Added you, Luis Yavok. Might be able to finish it for you, if not I'll ask in my guild.
  • Options
    i sent you an invite luis... any help you give us would be a huge help and greatly appreciated
  • Options
    Were all set... big thanks to Luis for taking care of business for us!!

still if anyone is looking to join up with us we have space.. send me an invite
  • Options
    I sent you an ally invite. If you want, I can try
    Hun9So1o wrote: »
    Were all set... big thanks to Luis for taking care of business for us!!

still if anyone is looking to join up with us we have space.. send me an invite

I sent you an ally request in case you needed help but I guess you're all set.

In terms of a guild invite, I am in a great guild already so I'm fine, thanks!
  • Options
    yeah were all taken care of. thanks for the interest in helping kylo
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    dude this is great idea. few weeks back we also tried our first RH and we made it to cca 50% of P4 after that nobody had any toons left :( next time I will ask on forum
  • Options
    Will I see you finished it. Let me join your guild and I'll try to help on your next one... I'm assuming you are going to only do t7...