Improve arena battle selection (and other QoL issues)

One, among many, quality of life improvements that feel very necessary in this game is the arena battle selection. Why is the chance of targeting the highest rank you can fight so small? It's so small that most of the time, I don't have the patience to insist on trying, despite knowing that I can.

For instance, today I was sitting at 19 and managed to battle rank 13 (through sheer luck it popped up). I lost, but had some bad RNG and figured I could beat that team. After 3 minutes of hitting refresh, I gave up and battled the person at rank 14 instead, because rank 13 never showed up again. This doesn't make any sense.

But in general, the whole arena battle selection screen could be improved. Just divide the people we can fight into 3 groups and allow us to just swipe each "slot" until we find someone we want to fight. It seems really easy and would be a simple QoL improvement in the game.

Other QoL improvements I think should be added:

- Bronzium multipack.
- Mod sets, and in general an easier way to find and manage mods.
- Preset raid teams.
- Bugfixes (Teebo, lol. But also taunt in ship arena for reinforcements, and many other characters having things that weirdly just don't work).