Darth Nihilus Ideas

So we all know that the lord of hunger is coming. The devs have already made the character at this point more than likely. But lets have some fun throwing out ideas of how we would implement this character. I know you all are shocked that I have a character idea for another character but I did throw together this idea a couple months ago just for fun for my own mental exercise. So here is what I came up with:

Darth Nihilus
Power: 9215 Health: 19,540 Speed: 123 Max Damage: 5980
Tags: Dark Side, Sith, Support
Withering Blow (Basic): Darth Nihilus strikes an enemy with his lightsaber dealing physical damage and inflicting a damage over time for 3 turns. If he lands a critical strike apply 2 additional damage over time effects.

Void in the Force (Special): Dispell all positive and negative effects on Nihilus. Grant Darth Nihilus Offense Up, Speed Up, Potency Up, Defense Up and Retribution for 1 turn plus an additional if multiple effects are dispelled this way. 3 Turn Cooldwon.

Force Drain (Special): Dispell all Buffs and Debuffs from target enemy. Deal special damage to target enemy, dealing an additional 30% damage for each effect dispelled from them. Darth Nihilus recovers health and protection equal to 50% of the damage done. 4 Turn Cooldown.

Terrifying Presence (Leader): All enemies have -50 potency and -20% offense.

Lord of Hunger (Unique): Whenever an enemy takes damage from a Damage over Time effect Darth Nihilus gains 2% turn meter and heals himself for 2% of his total HP for each effect that does damage. Darth Nihilus gains 40 potency.

So that is my idea for Darth Nihilus. He is a drain focused character that is constantly regenerating his health from his DoTs and is the master of removing all effects from himself and his target. As a leader he is demoralizes his enemies, draining their effectiveness and making them weaker attackers.

So what are you guys hoping to get from the Lord of Hunger? Drop your ideas in here or let me know if you think my idea is good/bad/op or just off base.

Replies