ST Han - Rebel and Scoundrel

Does ST Han get Lando's speed bonus twice - once for being a rebel and once for being a scoundrel? I just went against a team with a 161 speed ST Han. He went before my 186 speed Anakin and my 181 speed Palp.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7348 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hm. Vader gains both tm and healing under EP, but those are separate effects. As with all speed related questions, it would be helpful to know full squad compositions and stats of both teams.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    He only gets the bonus once. As always

52551370.jpg

What were the full squad comps who went first and what did they do up to the point of the character going that should not have.

There is more to taking turns than just speed.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    He only gets the bonus once. As always

52551370.jpg

What were the full squad comps who went first and what did they do up to the point of the character going that should not have.

There is more to taking turns than just speed.

ESPECIALLY when ST Han is involved.
    49 times, I've seen ST Han related questions....
  • Options
    Sorry...I don't have too much additional info - didn't take a video or anything. I was basing my assumptions on speed, Lando's leader abilities, and Han's unique. I think they also had Wiggs and Palp, and they killed my QGJ before I could take a move. I think either the "W" or the "iggs" went first, but can't remember.

I was surprised because I'd never had this problem before. Normally, as long as my Palp and Anakin are faster than their STH (including any speed bonuses he may get), I do fine.

I've also noticed that when I put buff immunity on STH, and he uses his taunt, he will still grant TM to his teammates when he takes damage, even though the taunt isn't active. I can usually avoid hitting him, unless he shoots my 5555s and draws a counter. Maybe this is just the effect of him removing TM from my guys.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    DarthCPA wrote: »
    Sorry...I don't have too much additional info - didn't take a video or anything. I was basing my assumptions on speed, Lando's leader abilities, and Han's unique. I think they also had Wiggs and Palp, and they killed my QGJ before I could take a move. I think either the "W" or the "iggs" went first, but can't remember.

I was surprised because I'd never had this problem before. Normally, as long as my Palp and Anakin are faster than their STH (including any speed bonuses he may get), I do fine.

I've also noticed that when I put buff immunity on STH, and he uses his taunt, he will still grant TM to his teammates when he takes damage, even though the taunt isn't active. I can usually avoid hitting him, unless he shoots my 5555s and draws a counter. Maybe this is just the effect of him removing TM from my guys.

Biggs most likely went first. Biggs is very easy to make fast.
    Biggs went first called wedge and sth. Sth can gain 35%tm with his basic which can push him to go next. He then uses taunt to push the rest to go.

Yes buff immunity and shock will stop Han from taunting but will not stop him from giving tm to allies when he is damaged. The Dev's are looking into this.
  • Options
    Thanks. That makes sense. Guess I got dinged by RNG twice there - once because Biggs called STH instead of someone else and again because the 55% chance to gain TM triggered.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    DarthCPA wrote: »
    Thanks. That makes sense. Guess I got dinged by RNG twice there - once because Biggs called STH instead of someone else and again because the 55% chance to gain TM triggered.

Yeah. I have faced a lot of those comps. I have just come to expect that will happen most of the time.