Reset timers rant

Let me start with a couple of things, first of which I love this game. Everyone in my guild loves this game, and I've made friends in real life from playing this game. So for that thank you Capital Games for making such a wonderful star wars universe where we can escape our daily lives to enjoy a casual and fun atmosphere.

Now.... on to the rant. The current mechanic for reset timers is one of the most frustrating game experiences I have ever had. I am a second shift employee in enterprise technical support (including support contracts for numerous gaming companies where I have single handily restored global servers on numerous occasions). I can not play this game between 1pm CST - 10pm CST due to my job. This means I miss the following:

5PM energy refresh
8PM energy refresh
Guild activity reset
A couple shipment refreshes
A couple fleet shipment refreshes (farming slave I for past 2 months has been great....)
A couple guild currency refreshes
A couple mod shipment refreshes
pvp refresh (have a team capable of top 5, no chance to get it)

Literally everything in the game is between these times. I can't farm 600 daily without spending crystals on bolts cause I miss 2 energy refreshes.

I see now that the only way to avoid this would of been on account creation. Please implement the ability to change your time zone after the fact as this is single handily ruining my entire experience with this game

Replies

• Options
    Is it too late to start over with a new account?
  • Options
    Unfortunately Huatimus yes, I have been level 85 for quite sometime, but I really wish I would of re-rolled to avoid this
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. That was one of the major reasons why i re-rolled within a week of playing this game. Real life timing > Game timing.