Inappropriate in game name. Like it removed.

How I would go about reporting a name that feel is offensive in every manor. I'm not going to put the persons name here for obvious reasons. I will check back here every few days hopefully with an reply from an admin.
Cheers.

Replies

• Options
    I know cheaters can be reported to @CG_LucifersDaddy . I'm not sure if this also can be reported to him
  • Options
    Fubarmax wrote: »
    How I would go about reporting a name that feel is offensive in every manor. I'm not going to put the persons name here for obvious reasons. I will check back here every few days hopefully with an reply from an admin.
    Cheers.

You have fubar in your name. You know what that stands for right? I'm not saying you're the pot calling the kettle black or anything...wait yes I am, that's exactly what I'm saying. You're name is inappropriate
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    Fubarmax wrote: »
    Cheers.

You have fubar in your name. You know what that stands for right? I'm not saying you're the pot calling the kettle black or anything...wait yes I am, that's exactly what I'm saying. You're name is inappropriate

Ah... you're my hero
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have seen racist names, and some in very poor taste. Potty humor, sexist, and beyond. About 300 variations with sexual conatations of Obi Wan. Welcome to gaming. Funny thing is, most think those using said names are kids. Most are adults in the 40 to 50 bracket. If they remove it, it will be back in seconds, so why bother?
  • Options
    @Fubarmax You may contact @CG_Kozispoon to give the specific informations (privately).
This discussion has been closed.