GW is too difficult.

would check a difficult GW?
Sometime just one squad kill over 6 squad.
Most feel bad time is..enemy kill my character over 50.
They not a die..anyone..
:(
Most time I feel too hard more than Raid..
Please .. can make to enjoy...

Replies

• darkjedi4z
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I can't get past my 6th node (the first difficult one of three) which was lvl55-57 Wedge, Biggs, Rey, Lando, Chewie. Rey destroys with her attacks and the triple teams from Wedge-Biggs+1 kills any of my characters. My last 2-3 GWs, I couldn't beat the last node either, either Boba Fett keeps respawning or it's an OP team.

sigh :(

Does the game adjust the next GW to how far you've gotten from the one prior? Does it make it easier the next go-around if you failed to get far in the last one?
  • Options
    Oh....I see..
    Sometime same with you.
    83 lv enemy kill my main 85 lv squad.
    ;(
  • Options
    hi exacly same here ....several times i met last enemy team and this wipe out all my teams ...but rewad is not strong enought if i dont count achivment +1 point ....they shuld balance this galaxy wars mutch more to make enemy in same posibility range as player is :-/
  • Kithryn
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Oh galactic war is just complete RNG, some days there is just no possible way to beat it. And they don't give a darn about it. Like tonight a 4 tank build with Mal,Gen Ken, fives, lum, RG. No way in hell I had a chance to do more than remove their shields.... great game, maybe one day theyll think about making sure these impossible comps don't show up or give us a redrawn, but it's doubtful. Thanks for the terrible endings in GW.
  • SCPD
    73 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The galactic war is really hard to complete at the beginning, people don't have a strong inventory. After 80 it will be easier, have 2 or 3 elite teams to go throught the entire galactic war easily. The studio should lower the difficulty for players below 80.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    darkjedi4z wrote: »
    Does the game adjust the next GW to how far you've gotten from the one prior? Does it make it easier the next go-around if you failed to get far in the last one?

No.