Time to add another level to Omega battles?

Should Omega battles have another level added to them and renamed Zeta Battles? It's probably about time isn't it?

Replies

• ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Not yet time to do that imo cause i believe they will give most of the popular toons with out zetas, Zeta ability then they might up the tiers for those.
  • Options
    At least some other place in the game to acquire Zeta other than Ships.
  • Options
    We could sell zeta shard packs for 3,000 crystals. 100 shards make a zeta. With a chance to get 5-30 shards per pack
  • Options
    I was just thinking that too. I'm kind of surprised they didn't.
  • Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    Not yet time to do that imo cause i believe they will give most of the popular toons with out zetas, Zeta ability then they might up the tiers for those.

@Radonis
    More reason to actually do that with your statement so users can just bank the Zetas from it and wait for more abilities to drop.

Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    And there absolutely should be a Zeta event! I've been saying it for awhile now. Also have a thread about it too.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/85558/zeta-event-idea#latest
  • Options
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    We could sell zeta shard packs for 3,000 crystals. 100 shards make a zeta. With a chance to get 5-30 shards per pack

Omg do not give them ideas like that they probably will listen to these types of ideas!!
  • Options
    It might be a little early? Maybe once a lot more zeta abilities are released or they are balanced a bit more, currently I think there are 26 possibilities but most of them aren't worth the investment currently
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    It might be a little early? Maybe once a lot more zeta abilities are released or they are balanced a bit more, currently I think there are 26 possibilities but most of them aren't worth the investment currently

@Allenb60
    Then why not have the event and let players decide how to use their Zetas themselves instead of not giving them to them at all?

• Options
    And there absolutely should be a Zeta event! I've been saying it for awhile now. Also have a thread about it too.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/85558/zeta-event-idea#latest
    There is zero reason for Zetas to be tied to ships. The only reason they are tied to ships is to force people to play ships.

• Options

@Allenb60
    Then why not have the event and let players decide how to use their Zetas themselves instead of not giving them to them at all?

I don't know? I'm not a game designer or anything but there aren't enough viable zeta abilities in my opinion, and for that reason I think it would hurt the diversity of teams
  • Options

There is zero reason for Zetas to be tied to ships. The only reason they are tied to ships is to force people to play ships.

@Darth_Keith
    Ok......so what is your point?

• TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

@Allenb60

I don't know? I'm not a game designer or anything but there aren't enough viable zeta abilities in my opinion, and for that reason I think it would hurt the diversity of teams

It would hurt the diversity of teams to have more diversity(because more Zetas in the game will increase diversity)?

@Allenb60

• Options

@Allenb60

It would hurt the diversity of teams to have more diversity(because more Zetas in the game will increase diversity)?

@Allenb60

Yes, because these abilities make only a few characters signifigantly stronger than the rest
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This ^^ yes.

Allowing zetas to be collected at the same rate as omegas from events is a stretch. That would be a little too quick considering how often they are running the events and the ability to refresh
  • Options
    Maljr1980 wrote: »

Lol this is probably in the works