****? The game is now genuinely just trolling :D

Slowly been building up my Sid since I started, finally got him to 7* this morning.

Rarely ever get any toons I actually want from the normal shipments, they are usually Jawas, Hoth rebels etc etc, and have to rely on Arena, Cantina, GW, or farming. After I finally get my Sid to 7*, the next two shipments have 3 Sid shards in them. Not a big thing at all, but just ridiculous to get such crap shards until I actually 7* the toon.

Replies

• Options
    Really? Complaining just because of something like that only?? Gosh this community...
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oh my god you wasted 3 shards, that could have been used to get 1/110 of another character to 7!

Good thing they are working on a way to trade extra shards for different ones in the next update, you could fix that enormity.
    I have 1/0 shard on Luminara too (GW shard reward on last battle), and it breaks my OCD heart.
    It wouldn't even make a difference though because you can only get sidious shards 5 at a time and would still need that last shipment.
  • Options
    Really? Complaining just because of something like that only?? Gosh this community...

It's not really a complaint, it's more of a 'sod's law' observation.
    Yarzahn wrote: »
    Oh my god you wasted 3 shards, that could have been used to get 1/110 of another character to 7!

Good thing they are working on a way to trade extra shards for different ones in the next update, you could fix that enormity.
    I have 1/0 shard on Luminara too (GW shard reward on last battle), and it breaks my OCD heart.
    It wouldn't even make a difference though because you can only get sidious shards 5 at a time and would still need that last shipment.

It wasn't three shards, it was six shards. Sid was available in BOTH the next two shipments immediately after I 7 starred him.

It's obviously not a big deal at all, it's just typical not to get decent shards for six weeks, then to get six Sid shards IMMEDIATELY after I 7* him. Just a frustrating observation.