New to Zeta

was just wanting some advise about Zeta what's the best way to get them I know they're in the shipments but there 2000 a pop is there any where else I can get them what am I missing?

Replies

• Options
    Your supposed to get them from the max level ship ability challenge. It takes tarkin as leader and I believe 8 ships at 5 star or higher.
  • Options
    Ahh right cheers
  • Options
    Another thing it takes is patience and lots of frustration about the drop rate! Enjoy :)
  • Options
    Don't even bother to rush your dark side ships to 5*, the drop rate of zetas in the challenge is utterly low, like everything in this game.
  • Options
    It takes 8 ships at 5* or higher BUT keep in mind that to get Tarkin's ship up to 5* you need five 4* DS ships.
  • Options
    I just unlocked the challenge today and it's a great source for extra zetas. I'm 2/2. That's normally 3 days of farming zetas exclusively from shipments. Don't listen to others about delaying dsrkside ships. IMO, farm Schmitar and Slave 1 from fleet shipments as they are rare and only appear there and get the rest of your ships from GW.
  • Options
    xdecide wrote: »
    Don't even bother to rush your dark side ships to 5*, the drop rate of zetas in the challenge is utterly low, like everything in this game.

Well half of that makes sense. Don't rush to 5* darkside ships because the Tarkin challenge only requires 4*.
  • Options
    My game plan is to get my ships to 5, I'm halfway there with a couple ships getting close, then Ill focus on more character side of things as I work on my stuff.
  • Options
    My game plan is to get my ships to 5, I'm halfway there with a couple ships getting close, then Ill focus on more character side of things as I work on my stuff.

I think your plan is backwards, but to each their own.