Squad Arena Shipments Characters??

When's the likelihood that there'll be new characters added to the squad arena shipments? I'm upto the point now where I've only got to 7* Nute Gunray and the Coruscant Underworld Police to of 7* all of the characters that are there.
And even with them I'm up to 5* and 6*.
I have no doubt what so ever that there'll be plenty of people out there that've already done this ages ago but I just thought I'd ask.
Add some more characters here EA?
Train Yourself To Let Go Of Everything You Fear To Lose - Yoda.

Replies

• Options
    i wouldn't mind adding or shifting toons. there's no toons left in arena shipments i want or need
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shipments are too easy to farm and would get bought up in an instant by any player over a year old. I wouldn't hold my breath for any new toons in shipments. The ones that do get added (if they do) will be toons that have been farmable for a while in some of the other stores in rotation, meaning you will most likely have them if they are useful.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Maul? Rex? Those would be my hope. But I'd take anyone. I've started using my tokens on credits, even though they seem outrageously priced.
  • Options
    Is any characters getting added to the squad arena shipments? Can anyone from EA confirm?
    I've 7* them all now so want to know what to do, use them to buy credits or save them potentially new characters being added
    Train Yourself To Let Go Of Everything You Fear To Lose - Yoda.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Crooklad wrote: »
    Is any characters getting added to the squad arena shipments? Can anyone from EA confirm?
    I've 7* them all now so want to know what to do, use them to buy credits or save them potentially new characters being added

They don't confirm things like this for that very reason. They don't want people to save up.

With all the new toons released, and the promises of the release cadence we might see 1 new toon in each store by the end of the year...that's if they keep releasing them at this pace.

I would save unless you really need the cash, at least enough for 1 toon.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Yesac wrote: »
    Darth Maul? Rex? Those would be my hope. But I'd take anyone. I've started using my tokens on credits, even though they seem outrageously priced.

Maul and rex are already in fleet and guild shipments so i dont see them being added there anytime soon