krennics damage

WOWIE
The damage that krennic does is fantastic!
Thats all.

Replies

• Taco
    446 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    One of the only normal things said around here
  • Options
    You really think so?)
  • Hybridplug
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    WOWIE
    Thats all.

Is it $800- $1,400 good (7*)? Or you referring to a 3-6*?
    Post edited by Hybridplug on
  • Options
    Striker wrote: »
    You really think so?)

Do you like the damage of TFPs basic? Krennics base damage is the same as TFPs basic bad damafe when TFP has 3 enemies debuffed. Then figure in you can get up to 100% more crit damage for debuffed and rebel enemies. So yeah, he hits pretty well.

Oh, and I completely forgot, all his damage is special damage. Since most characters have significantly more armor than resistance, a lot less of the damage will be mitigated.
  • Options
    Striker wrote: »
    You really think so?)

Do you like the damage of TFPs basic? Krennics base damage is the same as TFPs basic bad damafe when TFP has 3 enemies debuffed. Then figure in you can get up to 100% more crit damage for debuffed and rebel enemies. So yeah, he hits pretty well.

Oh, and I completely forgot, all his damage is special damage. Since most characters have significantly more armor than resistance, a lot less of the damage will be mitigated.

Thats a good point.
    Hybridplug wrote: »
    WOWIE
    Thats all.

Is it $800- $1,400 good (7*)? Or you referring to a 3-6*?

I just unlocked him from the events. Also as I am unable to complete the 4th tier he is 3 stars. Forever ftp so no packs.
  • Options
    And he has some Rey-useful lifesteal. Just into purple, and he's hitting for 4k and as such healing 400 a hit, non-crits
  • Options
    Well for that price..he really should be