Leader/ally swapping bug

Another thing in this game that annoys me is, you have to enter a battle to change your own leader.

I use sid/phasma pair in the DS battles. I start leading with Sid every time, when I used all the high level phasma friends, I need to change my leader to Phasma and start to use sid friends.

However, the game won't allow this. Choosing ally is the very first thing when you try to start a battle. Because I use Sid lead, I can't find a Sid in the ally seclecting screen. If I choose someone else and enter the team screen, it's possible to change my own leader to phasma. But there is no way to keep your leader change and find another ally you really need. If you click on the ally hero, nothing happens. If you go back and reselect the ally, you'll find you have to start over.

My current resolution is: choose an irrelavent ally, change my leader from sid to phasma, enter an easier battle, then sid will be available as ally. It's very inconvenient, and sometimes the energy for the easier battle is totally wasted.

It's a very simple request: If I use Heroes A and B as leader and ally resprctively, I should be able to swap them with no cost. Fixing this bug should not be very hard: either add a saving team option without entering a battle, or allow player to change the selected ally while keep the change in the team. Given the bunches of bugs in the game, I will not be surprised to see this keeps happening untill the end of the game.

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    +1 for this suggestion. I've had the same problem. A better solution though would be to just be able to choose your leader at any time, regardless of whether you play a battle. That'd save us the trouble of having to play one in order to switch to a leader our allies would like to borrow. Of course an even *better* solution would be that you could borrow non-leader characters from your allies, but that's another discussion entirely...
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.