Does MK V furnace appear in shipments (crystal shop)?

ptr
173 posts Member
I need like 3 of them at least, and I have crystals waiting to buy full MK V furnace but for last 2 weeks I didnt see any (checking every refresh every day). I can "farm" them by small pieces from guild store, shard shop and fleet shipments. So I just want to doublecheck if I have REAAAAALY bad rng and it should appear or I have to farm them from other locations?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, I got one today. Been looking for them for a week or so, with occasional refreshes, before they finally did.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    ok thanks, will keep checking :(
  • Options
    I have a full furnace sitting in my sharp shop right now. Costs 6300 shard shop tokens. It appears pretty often
  • Options
    The game has streakiness -- as per another thread I'm not going to go and find - so, on no particular timeline you'll see an item a few times in a row - it'll come, it'll go, it'll be there on the next refresh - then it'll sink you into an RNG desert. I'm sure some psychologist did a study and found it provoked a strong buying response.

The slave 1 was gone for so long I can't remember last time I could buy shards, but now it's been back a couple times for me in the ship store. The only solution is to hold on to X currency so when it shows up you can get it and be patient.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    now, i have a mk 5 furnace in the shop. should i buy? hate it, to spend my crystals..
  • Options
    The furnace is one of the very best values on crystals. For 1400 crystals, which is the price of nearly all premium gear, you get a full hypo syringe (costs 1400 crystals on its own), the mk3 holoprojector (costs 300 crystals) and the 50 furnace salvage pieces. While expensive, I buy these from shipments frequently and farm other gear directly.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Orleans wrote: »
    now, i have a mk 5 furnace in the shop. should i buy? hate it, to spend my crystals..

if you can spend crystals then buy, one day you will need it :) actually I need 4 - Boba, TFP, 88, 47 :////
    The furnace is one of the very best values on crystals. For 1400 crystals, which is the price of nearly all premium gear, you get a full hypo syringe (costs 1400 crystals on its own), the mk3 holoprojector (costs 300 crystals) and the 50 furnace salvage pieces. While expensive, I buy these from shipments frequently and farm other gear directly.

exactly 1400 is really good deal for this. Especially considering that MK5 furnaces are NOT farmable through light/dark side battles or cantina nodes :/
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Since the refresh I've seen it 3 times, bought once. It did take like close to two weeks until I saw it the first time. So it's a rare item, just always keep some crystals handy.