Echo or Dearh Trooper

I think AoE dispellers will be important in the near future of the game. I have b2, but I would like a second for GW. Should I spend the gear and credits on Echo or Death Trooper? I will layout the scenario.

Echo: I almost have him at seven stars.

Death Trooper: I have no intention of getting shards for him or Krennic, I do however have the tie reaper, and from what I hear it is a good ship.
Empire Relic

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    how's the rest of your clones line up?
  • Options
    Echo's dispel has a ridiculously long cool-down and while he is an important piece of clone teams, he lacks utility outside of them.

Deathtrooper can probably be effective at low star levels.
  • Options
    M_L wrote: »
    how's the rest of your clones line up?

I have Rex and Fives completely maxed on gear and omega abilities. Cody and sargeant are hardly touched.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    DT is a stud at 3*
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    @Insufferable_camper

ahh, if you only have half of the clones, then i'd suggest going with Death Trooper. DT just seems much more useful in more situations. since he's an attacker, missing stars will make him hit softer. That's unfortunate but his kit has so many other elements that to me he's much more than just an attacker.

plus he's the only one who can inflict Deathmark at the moment. That status suddenly makes your tanks be able to finish a round. So to me this gives DT an edge.

his synergy with krennic is just icing on the cake
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have Vader/ep/tfp?? If so get DT!!
    Echo is bad and only good in a clone team.
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Do you have Vader/ep/tfp?? If so get DT!!
    Echo is bad and only good in a clone team.

Yes I have Vader/EP/TFP all maxed. It seems to be unanimous with my current situation.
    Empire Relic
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    I think AoE dispellers will be important in the near future of the game. I have b2, but I would like a second for GW. Should I spend the gear and credits on Echo or Death Trooper? I will layout the scenario.

Echo: I almost have him at seven stars.

Death Trooper: I have no intention of getting shards for him or Krennic, I do however have the tie reaper, and from what I hear it is a good ship.

It is a good ship because it is bugged. Once fixed will lose much of it's viability