I've spent $800 so far on the game and can't do anything with them. (With comment on GW)

2Next

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    3D157 wrote: »
    The energy mechanic in the game does not allow me to do anything with all the characters I purchased. I spent more on this phone app than I did in all my years of playing World of Warcraft. I want to be able to grind out my characters for xp and gear if I have the time to do so. Now that the achievements have slowed down I can't even keep up with the promotions. I want to theory craft/experiment....you know....actually play the game. So far I've managed to accumulate alot of characters yet only gain maybe 1 piece of gear on my top guy for the day. Also....I haven't been able to finish a GW after completing two of them. I'm fighting level 60's with my level 45 characters.
    How old are you? Srly!

Why the f**k would any sane person spend $800 on a **** phone game?
    A game addict with messed up priorities I guess.

Its not for you or anyone else to question what someone spends on anything. If i could afford it, i would spend thousands easy. I cant affird it so I dont but its up to each individual what/how we spend our money. You mention also sanity/messup up priorities......
    Do you know this person or are you only assuming? If their priorities are messed up, how shoukd he prioritize his spending then since your well aware of his affairs?
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    The energy mechanic in the game does not allow me to do anything with all the characters I purchased. I spent more on this phone app than I did in all my years of playing World of Warcraft. I want to be able to grind out my characters for xp and gear if I have the time to do so. Now that the achievements have slowed down I can't even keep up with the promotions. I want to theory craft/experiment....you know....actually play the game. So far I've managed to accumulate alot of characters yet only gain maybe 1 piece of gear on my top guy for the day. Also....I haven't been able to finish a GW after completing two of them. I'm fighting level 60's with my level 45 characters.
    How old are you? Srly!

Its not for you or anyone else to question what someone spends on anything. If i could afford it, i would spend thousands easy. I cant affird it so I dont but its up to each individual what/how we spend our money. You mention also sanity/messup up priorities......
    Do you know this person or are you only assuming? If their priorities are messed up, how shoukd he prioritize his spending then since your well aware of his affairs?

Folks like you are the reason why this country lives on credit cards and files chapter 7 & 13 in record numbers.
    Whatever man blow your paycheck on a pixel game.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    How old are you? Srly!

Folks like you are the reason why this country lives on credit cards and files chapter 7 & 13 in record numbers.
    Whatever man blow your paycheck on a pixel game.

Folks like me are the reason???
    You mean ppl who work 60+ hours a week to support their family?
    Have all their bills paid on time (or ahead), have almost no credit card debt except when something dramatic happens like when lightning struck my house on christmas, dont live off the system at all, dont spend much on my games because im too busy taking care of my family with my money.
    You mean thats not the rite way to handle my finances???????
    Hmmmmmmmm
    If prioritizing keeping food on the table, cars running, paychecks coming in, health care paid for, house paid for, utilities paid for is bad prioritization, perhaps i need to rethink things.

Much appreciate you correcting me on how to budget my (and other ppls) money. Glad you took time from your priorities to help me with mine :)
  • Options
    Have all their bills paid on time (or ahead), have almost no credit card debt except when something dramatic happens like when lightning struck my house on christmas, dont live off the system at all, dont spend much on my games because im too busy taking care of my family with my money.
    Hmmmmmmmm
    If prioritizing keeping food on the table, cars running, paychecks coming in, health care paid for, house paid for, utilities paid for is bad prioritization, perhaps i need to rethink things.

Much appreciate you correcting me on how to budget my (and other ppls) money. Glad you took time from your priorities to help me with mine :)

After all this if you got $800 to burn on this iOS game...I say you should run for President of United States.

You sir are a genius.

• Options
    A lot of reaponses already so im sure someone said this but

You were short sighted to spend on chromium packs. Its better to spend on cantina, ls/ds energy. Spending purely on that you would have now characters you choose and plenty of experience, gear, and training droids.

Chromium pack are good to buy AT MOST 1-2 8 pc packs when you first start playing. Otherwise, even spending $800 you should refresh energy with those crystals.

G9od luck, stop buying chromium packs and level up with cantina, ls/ds energy refresh, shipment shards, etc.
  • Options
    Always some ignorant person judging others who they obviously do not know about how they spend their money. So stupid.

You guys realize cable tv costs like $100/month and most people in america buy that. Yet its completely useless. Id much rather hace $800 worth of crystals than 8 months of cable id never watch.

Stop judging people esp. Since you dont know them. Also, people have the right to spend their money however they want so long as it doesnt hurt anyone else. And buying swgoh crystals is not hurting anyone, so leave him or her alone about it
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmmm

After all this if you got $800 to burn on this iOS game...I say you should run for President of United States.

You sir are a genius.

And yet you spend how much on your iOS phone to buy it and have smart phone data plan with verizon or whoever?

If you have smart phone data plan you are spending much more than $800 and its equally as superfluous as a video game currency.

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    $800 might be a lot of money but might be just a penny to some people.It is their money they have the right to use whatever they want. But sadly when i saw him spent $800 and couldn't finish GW that make me sad aswell.

why do you need 45heroes? I guess you opened tons of chromium pack. You should have stop open any more pack and focus on your main 5 Roster and use on refill energy to help you farm more gears.

Just always complete the daily quest, challenge, stay at top 50, do all the Shards mission. Always farm gears for your Roster.
  • Options
    puppyCasey wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmm

You sir are a genius.

And yet you spend how much on your iOS phone to buy it and have smart phone data plan with verizon or whoever?

If you have smart phone data plan you are spending much more than $800 and its equally as superfluous as a video game currency.

I work at a phone store, so my phone and data plan is free. I save money for my future and not burn on pixel party.

So keep stealing from your mama's purse dum***s.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    $800 might be a lot of money but might be just a penny to some people.It is their money they have the right to use whatever they want. But sadly when i saw him spent $800 and couldn't finish GW that make me sad aswell.

why do you need 45heroes? I guess you opened tons of chromium pack. You should have stop open any more pack and focus on your main 5 Roster and use on refill energy to help you farm more gears.

Just always complete the daily quest, challenge, stay at top 50, do all the Shards mission. Always farm gears for your Roster.

This.

Don't waste your cash on chromium unless you really want a 7* Qui gon jinn, Leia, or any of those Jedi.
  • Options
    Step 1: Pay $19.99
    Step 2: SIM for your purple gears.
    Step 3: Refresh 3/day in Maps.
    Step 4: Pick a guy in Cantina and farm him.
    Step 5: Refresh Cantina 1/day

This tactic will allow you, assuming modest success in Arena and decent GW; to stretch that $20 for 2 weeks...possibly further.
  • Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    you have to learn how to use your gems wisely

and you guys should stop picking on the guy for spending $800

people have spent a lot more
  • Options
    People are still writing on this thread? Some of us have great careers, work hard, and play hard. Some of us have put our lives on the line for others and have given a lot more than $800 to others in need. Unfortunately, even responding to the ignorance in the negative posts above implies they demand an answer. They only reason they need to be addressed is to encourage those who write them to keep it civil or keep it closed. Words can cut someone deeply. Your aggravations serve absolutely no purpose except to keep this cruel world exactly on the course it is headed.