Droids Fight Back Event

I have a maxed out droid team and it's not even close on the 3rd one. Anyone clear it?

Replies

• Options
    Ehm, speed mods so they all go first??
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The last one is downright impossible, the one before it I cleared with a significant amount of luck. Way too hard for such an underwhelming reward.
  • Options
    I would have had my droids team on full gear farm after the last one if it was worth it. There are more important things to gear at the moment so doubt I will be going all in on my droids anytime soon.
  • Options
    Cleared 2 times today. You might have to go a few times to do it, range can mess you up. One of my droids is low level so die at the first wave.
  • Options
    The last one is possible. I've 3* it this time and the last. You just need good RNG so that Jawa doesn't stun most of your team on the opening encounter. Once you get that, it's just a matter of letter 47 lead do what it does. Have a look at my swgoh.gg profile if you want to see droids that can do it.
  • Options
    Four of my droids are maxed on old gear with no new gear since the level increase. 100 is something like G8. I can complete the last one, but I have to get lucky and not get more than 1 or 2 of them stunned to start. Once I start taking turns though it's easy.
  • Options
    I completed it with maxed igs and hk, and gear 8 b2 and k2so. It's hard but with very good rng you can do it. As someone above said, you'll have to try until the opening moves don't stun your whole team
  • Options
    You don't have a maxed out droids team
  • Options
    I did 2/2 day 1 easy. Now it's like freaking 10+ times and no wins. I think harder today
  • Options
    I beat in the highest one for the first time today hk lead gear 10... ig 88 and 86 gear 11, b2 gear 11... don't have k2... and my ig100 was undergeared at gear 8... took a few tries but I got it...
    big thing is like the poster above said - if you get aoe stunned right off the bat, might be better to retreat and try again...
    Also... focus all your hits on jawa-the actual character and dathcha... I left the engineer and scavenger til the end