So Ewoks, the Resistance and an Ugnaught become unlikely allies....

......and fight the Separatists... must've missed that episode of Clone Wars.

Seriously, even a mild attempt at something lore accurate, instead of an obvious attempt to force people to farm the least used characters, would be appreciated. I'm sure you can come up with 2,999 other ways to make a profit

Replies

• Options
    I'm sure you can come up with 2,999 other ways to make a profit

I see what you did there
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options
    Why does it have it be "accurate"? You are playing a game in the future, via holo-tables. Your inception-fueled fake characters can fight whatever.
  • Options
    Ugnaught and Poe want to "make the galaxy great again" by returning to the old days when Separatists were separate and the Republic was public.

What of it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    Cr*p, we will be forced to use min 3 Ewoks against Empire teams from now on.............
  • Options
    For no reason, Bent Wookie will probably close this, or block me :/ the guys blocking anything and everything, left, right and centre :(
  • Options
    I know I'm tempting fate... but....

tempting-fate-24.gif?w=560
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Next event should require CUP or mob enforcer to bring balance to the force
  • Options
    No question you'll need Mob Enforcer for the Embo event. Then you'll never ever need ME again.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    YubNub81 wrote: »
    I'm sure you can come up with 2,999 other ways to make a profit

I see what you did there

+1
  • Options
    No question you'll need Mob Enforcer for the Embo event. Then you'll never ever need ME again.

I never ever needed you in the first place
  • Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »

Roasted
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    I don't think they've actually watched star wars.
  • Options

LOL!
    Supercat wrote: »

Roasted

Nah, you can't reply in these forums if you don't have some thick rancor hide. I walked right into it!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm not really a starwars fan, so i don't really care if it's lore accurate. Would have been nice for the fans though i guess.
    However, this is not the kind of event that requires spending. I'm guessing it's an event that will return because it has an achievement tied to it. All the events that had an achievement have returned, and all of em were awesome (imo). Not too easy and gave me something to strive for. I probably won't be able to beat the most difficult tier this time around, but i sure will next time. No purchases needed, just some good old fashioned patience and planning.
    I for one like these type of events.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i'm not really a starwars fan, so i don't really care if it's lore accurate. Would have been nice for the fans though i guess.
    However, this is not the kind of event that requires spending. I'm guessing it's an event that will return because it has an achievement tied to it. All the events that had an achievement have returned, and all of em were awesome (imo). Not too easy and gave me something to strive for. I probably won't be able to beat the most difficult tier this time around, but i sure will next time. No purchases needed, just some good old fashioned patience and planning.

Why on earth would you play this game if your not a star wars fan???????? You sir need to go play a real game. this is really not a very good game but the star wars lore is what keeps me.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Why does it have it be "accurate"? You are playing a game in the future, via holo-tables. Your inception-fueled fake characters can fight whatever.

In the past, actually. In a galaxy far, far away ;)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    When did the clone troopers and rebels ban up to fight the empire? (5's and echo dead before it was the empire)

When did empire and droids team up to fight Ewoks?

When did Vader team up with Boba, bariss, Chirrut and Baze to battle in the area?

How can Qgj team up with Rey and RG to form the golden trio?

Etc, etc etc.

How many of these threads will be opened with the same question about a non-working specific game.
  • Options
    Oh, dang, DUDE! What a clever insight that no one has thought of before!

I'm glad you made a thread about it, because otherwise no one else ever would have.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Why on earth would you play this game if your not a star wars fan???????? You sir need to go play a real game. this is really not a very good game but the star wars lore is what keeps me.

meh, it's a pretty good game. Not being a fan probably makes it even better, or atleast less frustrating ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I think it's pretty funny having Ugnaught as a requirement.

TBH I think there should be more events where fairly garbage toons are made more useful, as there is absolutely no incentive to grind a handful of toons, which is a shame
  • Options
    UgNaught isn't a requirement.

The dev said that he saw there were a bunch of droids in the event - so he tossed in Ugnaught simply to give people another option.
  • Options
    Yeah this ugnaught thing doesn't make any sense