Zader TM removal bug

Haven't found anyone else that has reported this. It is a hard bug to initially catch, but once you have you can see it happen quite often. I routinely hit a zader/TFP/EP/Sideous/GenKenobi squad that sits at the top of my arena shard. I rarely win and now I found out why. What I noticed is that as Baze is taking damage while taunting a different toon will loose TM. Where I noticed it was waiting for Chirr to complete his TM bar and when it did not come I noticed his bar was not almost full but now at 25%. As I watched his bar would tick down with every crit hit that Baze took.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the way Vaders skill reads the enemy taking the damage is the one to loose TM. I don't believe it is a random assignment. It acts like the AI wanted to target Chirr but damage was redirected to Baze yet the effect was applied to the original target. It would be great if we could target anyone and have damage applied to a taunter yet our effects stick with the choosen target, but I do not believe this is the intent of the devs. I have confirmed this behavior in a subsequent round, this time it was Wedge that was loosing TM when Baze took a crit.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah in the bugs bin(one of the stickied posts) they acknowledge issues with Vader zeta and they're looking into em. I've experienced this too, currently I run qgj zeta leader and get tm reduced through foresight, tfp basic also triggers tm down on the entire opposing team, even while dodged. Basically Vader zeta is one big buggy nightmare...One that I hope is fixed soon.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and being reviewed by our team. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Just to try and offer a valid explanation for this:

Was EP the one attacking when Chirrut and Wedge lost TM? Because with EP's unique, Crackling Doom, he deals damage to each rebel enemy at the end of his turns. So maybe EP attacked Baze, but it was this Crackling Doom damage after the main attack that caused your other rebel toons to lose their TM.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    msb14 wrote: »
    Just to try and offer a valid explanation for this:

Was EP the one attacking when Chirrut and Wedge lost TM? Because with EP's unique, Crackling Doom, he deals damage to each rebel enemy at the end of his turns. So maybe EP attacked Baze, but it was this Crackling Doom damage after the main attack that caused your other rebel toons to lose their TM.

Interesting enough his crackling doom doesn't remove TM from rebels or Jedi unless they are shocked.

yes a single basic attack from tfp or magmatrooper (no splash damge) will remove TM from other than the selected target.

Watch opponents tfp and Vader tm
    UmEzplo.jpg

Watch jyn and chirrut tm.
    YEYyglw.jpg
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Watch jyn and chirrut tm.
    YEYyglw.jpg

Perfect illustration.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options